Singer, Lami Philips Reveals how God has been Good to Her Marriage
Singer, Lami Philips and her hubby are still celebrating their wedding anniversary and the journey through marriage has been the grace of God all the way.
The singer, shared a brief story with her fans about her hubby disclosing that she married her best friend because they grew up together snatching things and now they are happy together.
Sharing her happy journey with her hubby, she said, “Known him since I was a teenager, cradle snatching tings. We took this picture after our second baby. I remember feeling fat and awkward but he always knows what to say to make me smile. I still call him my boyfriend because that’s how I see him. I’m a girl who likes this boy and we are friends and I know it’s not cool to say so but love exists marriage can work and God is good.”
- I Pretend to be Happy for Those That win Award and I don’t win…Actress, Lydia Forson
- Actor, Henry Onyeka Survives Bullet Surgery, Now on Wheelchair
- Movie Producer, Ikenna Best Reveals how he Tore a Man’s Cloth over his Woman
- Singer, Tunde Obe Celebrates 50th Birthday, 20yrs of Marriage
- See What BBN Star, Bambam Wore to the AMVCA 2018
- Ebuka Obi Wows Ladies at AMVCA Awards 2018
- Actress, Seyi Edun Looking Stunning at AMVCA 2018
- Nollywood Artist, Hakeem Effects Wins Again at AMVCA 2018