US Nigerian Singer, Emmanuel Louis Sends Strong Words to Nigerians
US base Nigerian singer, Emmanuel Louis, might be based outside the country having a good life to quality infrastructures but that has not taken the Nigerian spirit in him.
The inspirational singer having seen the challenges his fellow countrymen are going through due to what many might term ‘Poor Leadership,’ decided to hit the studio to make a song for the country.
Rather than fellow the trend of singing other people’s songs he had to make good use of his lyrics to pass the important message across in the song titled, ‘TROUBLE DAYS ARE OVER.’
In his song, Emmanuel made it obvious that the country is going through a phase and through the grace of God, the country will rise again and attain that desired position among its counterparts.
The latest single is coming from his album which will soon hit the music shelf of many stores both within and outside the country.
- Tana Adelana, Susan Peters, Kunle Remi, Grace the
- AIM Global Boss, Studio24 CEO Ifeanyi Oputa to rec
- Queen Ivory Chidi takes Diabetes Campaign to Abuja
- Desmond Elliot, Timaya, Funnybone, Mawuli Gavor an
- Seyi forfeits Veto power as Mike, Frodd, Tuoyo and
- Teni, Rema, Fireboy, Others Thrill Fans at Nigeria
- Freshbydotun turns out extra ‘Suave’ for 2019 Coll
- Azeez Makinde Talks The Future Of Music Streaming,