Abstinence is Key to getting True Love…Actress, Juliet Ibrahim
These days where s3x has taken over everything relating to human activities, one is left with no choice but to be careful when making the choice of falling in love.
Ghanaian Nollywood actress, Juliet Ibrahim, has warned her fans that abstinence is key as it will be able for them to identify what they truly want.
She stress that love is key in everything which is what people should look out for rather than get carried away by sweet words.
According to her, “Abstinence first. If you don’t do anything, you can’t get anything. Love Gotta be King status.”
- Actress, Joke Silva with Hubby Celebrates 33rd Wed
- Nigerian Singer, Kcee in Beards Competition with B
- Actress, Khadijah Ayoade Bags Master’s Degree from
- Actress, Tonto Dikeh in New Relationship, Reveals
- TV Host, Uti Nwachukwu goes on Vacation with Toke
- Be careful of the Butt Surgeries you do…Actress, G
- Ghanaian Actor, John Dumelo shows of his Large Far
- I Dated My Hubby Secretly...Actress, Linda Ejiofor