Abstinence is Key to getting True Love…Actress, Juliet Ibrahim
These days where s3x has taken over everything relating to human activities, one is left with no choice but to be careful when making the choice of falling in love.
Ghanaian Nollywood actress, Juliet Ibrahim, has warned her fans that abstinence is key as it will be able for them to identify what they truly want.
She stress that love is key in everything which is what people should look out for rather than get carried away by sweet words.
According to her, “Abstinence first. If you don’t do anything, you can’t get anything. Love Gotta be King status.”
- Nollywood Grants Nigerians An Election Wish
- South East Heroes Awards is Set To Honour Heroes F
- West African Artists need more International oppor
- BasketMouth, Folu Storms and Other Media Experts S
- Nana Kwame Bediako steps out with Mary J Blige at
- Laugh, Love, And Learn With She Is:the Movie
- Omoni Oboli's WINGS OF DOVE Got the Audience Stand
- Esther Ogechi Gabriel shares new adorable photos