Abstinence is Key to getting True Love…Actress, Juliet Ibrahim
These days where s3x has taken over everything relating to human activities, one is left with no choice but to be careful when making the choice of falling in love.
Ghanaian Nollywood actress, Juliet Ibrahim, has warned her fans that abstinence is key as it will be able for them to identify what they truly want.
She stress that love is key in everything which is what people should look out for rather than get carried away by sweet words.
According to her, “Abstinence first. If you don’t do anything, you can’t get anything. Love Gotta be King status.”
- Actress, Chika Ike Enjoying her Boss Life in Monaco
- Actor, Nosa Rex Thanks Wife for Putting up with his Attitude all through the Years
- I Wanted to be a Musician…Nollywood Actress, Moyo Lawal Reveals
- Actor, Jigan Babaoja Motivates People with Disabilities with own Movie ‘DISABLE’
- Yoruba Actress, Bose Oladimeji gets Hyundai car for her Birthday
- Actor, Walter Anga Celebrates 9th Year Wedding Anniversary
- Actress, Judith Audu Makes Another Directorial Debut in the Movie ‘MIRABEL’
- I Can do Anything for My Wife…Actor, Sunkanmi Omobolanle