Abstinence is Key to getting True Love…Actress, Juliet Ibrahim
These days where s3x has taken over everything relating to human activities, one is left with no choice but to be careful when making the choice of falling in love.
Ghanaian Nollywood actress, Juliet Ibrahim, has warned her fans that abstinence is key as it will be able for them to identify what they truly want.
She stress that love is key in everything which is what people should look out for rather than get carried away by sweet words.
According to her, “Abstinence first. If you don’t do anything, you can’t get anything. Love Gotta be King status.”
- Femi Kuti, Alexandre Deniot Midem Ceo Call For Enh
- Ed Izycs Delivers Incredible Live Performances At
- Stella Damasus stuns at Between movie London Premi
- Oseme Roberts drops 2019 Kaftan Collection tagged
- Burundian Socialist Belle 9ice Launches Music Care
- You Can Take My Virginity Anytime — Actress Susan
- Churchill Petitions IGP Against Tonto Dikeh
- Nigerian Superstar Victor AD Meet Ghanaian Media [