Actor, Jigan Babaoja Motivates People with Disabilities with own Movie ‘DISABLE’
Comic Yoruba actor, Jigan Babaoja, has decided to use his personal story to produce a movie titled, ‘DISABLE’ which is already showing in some channels across the country.
Jigan came into limelight with his skits on social media ‘Sho mo age mi’ (do you know my age) and within a short period of time it trended and he became known.
He has featured in lots of movies but not many had taken notice of him. Some time back in an interview about what happened to his leg, he disclosed that he was given an injection on the wrong part of his leg when he was sick as a baby and it turned into what it is now.
Rather than allow his situation to weigh him down, he pushed further and today, he is not just an actor, but a musician which was his first job and now he has been able to produce his own movie to tell his story.
His mission in the industry is not to seek pity but to break boundaries and be able to motivate people like him never to give up or be dependent on others to survive even though not all spheres in the society welcomes those with disabilities.
- Yoruba Actress, Bose Oladimeji gets Hyundai car for her Birthday
- Actor, Walter Anga Celebrates 9th Year Wedding Anniversary
- Actress, Judith Audu Makes Another Directorial Debut in the Movie ‘MIRABEL’
- I Can do Anything for My Wife…Actor, Sunkanmi Omobolanle
- Nollywood Thrown into Mourning as Actor, Chike Osuji Dies at 65
- Actress, Lizzy Anjorin Others 'Escapes' Raging Storm in Saudi Arabia
- Actress, Toyin Aimakhu Signs Endorsement Deal with Glo Nigeria
- Exclusive: Before you Criticize Nollywood Actors, Remember Impact of Fallen Heroes