I Never Endured any Pain, I Just Discovered the Appendix and had the Surgery…Charity Asuquo
Some days back, Nollywood actress, Charity Asuquo, let many speechless but in thanks giving on her behalf having survive a scary surgery which was not known to many.
Some people might say that as far as the surgery is minor, there is no need to fear but the truth is going under the surgery knife is so scary because any slightest error no matter how little it is, the fellow is gone.
The actress recently disclosed that the surgery she had was to remove the Appendix that was disturbing her.
Sharing how it all happened she disclosed that she did not endure any pain as she only went for checkout after feeling funny and the rest was history. “I didn’t endure it rather, it started on the 22nd and I went to the hospital and conducted my scan and after which the scan shows sub-acute. The doctor gave me two options; one to take it off and the other to give me pain relief to sustain me for 1 or 2 years and I took the first option which is to take it off. Thank God it was a huge success.”
- Kojo Jones Ghana’s most eligible bachelor
- This ass will not be raped by any uncle-Actress Em
- Adaeze G Okoro: Newly crowned Miss Prestigious Nig
- Queen Anita - Beauty Queen, Fitness Enthusiast, Po
- Idia Aisien Channels Kim Kardashian in Birthday Ph
- GREAT HONOUR! Hon. Ned Nwoko, Regina Daniels, Rita
- Award-winning Actress and Producer Bikiya Graham-D
- Actress Rosaline Meurer Bags Indigenous Female Per