Staying relevance is Needed in Business...Comedian, Seyi Law
Nigerian comedian, Seyi Law, is not just an entertainer but a motivational speaker who is not there to write a book but to share personal live experience to help others grow.
The comedian was part of the guests selected to speak to students at the recently held Palpension Alliance Insurance campus tour at the Obafemi Awolowo University (OAU) recently.
Seyi Law while speaking to the students urged them to try to stay relevant at whatever they are doing as long as they are alive so that their successes will not be in the past.
According to the comedian, "You have to stay relevant for as long as you live, so that your success is not in the past."
- Nigerian Singer, Kcee in Beards Competition with B
- Actress, Khadijah Ayoade Bags Master’s Degree from
- Actress, Tonto Dikeh in New Relationship, Reveals
- TV Host, Uti Nwachukwu goes on Vacation with Toke
- Be careful of the Butt Surgeries you do…Actress, G
- Ghanaian Actor, John Dumelo shows of his Large Far
- I Dated My Hubby Secretly...Actress, Linda Ejiofor
- Singer, Duncan Mighty Surprises Widow with Toyota