Staying relevance is Needed in Business...Comedian, Seyi Law
Nigerian comedian, Seyi Law, is not just an entertainer but a motivational speaker who is not there to write a book but to share personal live experience to help others grow.
The comedian was part of the guests selected to speak to students at the recently held Palpension Alliance Insurance campus tour at the Obafemi Awolowo University (OAU) recently.
Seyi Law while speaking to the students urged them to try to stay relevant at whatever they are doing as long as they are alive so that their successes will not be in the past.
According to the comedian, "You have to stay relevant for as long as you live, so that your success is not in the past."
- After 7 Years Late Nollywood Actor, Sam Loco-Efe Gone but not Forgotten
- Actress, Abimbola Ogunnowo host Friends to Mouth-Watering Birthday Party
- Nollywood Actress, Caroline Danjuma Killing it in the Fashion World (photos)
- Ambode reiterates commitment to growth, development of entertainment sector
- OAP, Toke Makinwa Goes Nude to Promote her Skin Product (photos)
- OMG!! Nollywood Actor, Oriaku Longinus now Wears Pampers over Bedwetting (photos)
- Photos of Nollywood Actress, Princess Allwell Ademola as She Turns a year Older
- Actress, Eucharia Anunobi Graduates from Redeemers International Leadership Academy