You Have Large Followers, What Impact are you Making…Actor, Majid Michel
Ghanaian actor, Majid Michel, may have turn Pastor but that has not stopped him from acting and hanging out with friends as that has enable him keep tabs with things happening around.
The actor is very keen about the lives of everyone especially the youths and he has not stopped taking out time to share some words of advice.
He recently talked about the way social media has influenced everyone but laid emphasis on the fact that people accrue large followers who will hail them when things go smooth but turn their back on them when things go bad.
According to him, “FaceBook friends: 10 million, Real Friends: 5, Hard Times Friends: 0. So in hard times, you sit alone, think alone, because loneliness is always looking for a partner. Get real people who will be there for you, to pray with you and help you in time of need. Get Friends you can call and talk to and have conversations with. You get so excited about your followers, what are you teaching your followers anyway? How are they benefiting from you? Do something to improve the condition of your followers, mentally and spiritually. How are you using this vehicle in your hands to open up some doors for your followers? SHARE YOUR GiFT! CHANGE THE WORLD AROUND YOU POSiTiVELY.”
- Singer, Emma Nyra Recounts her Successes as She Welcomes Twins
- Read Nollywood Actress, Lizzy Anjorin’s Prayer Point at 2018 Hajj
- Actresses, Lizzy Anjorin, Funke Adesiyan Having fun in Saudi Arabia (photos)
- I’m Going to Address Issues when I Become Governor-Actor, Kenneth Okonkwo
- Actress, Adesua Etomi Admits She is Proud of her Hubby, Banky W
- Actress, Juliet Ibrahim Puts up Fresh Thighs in the Open (photos)
- Actor, Ik Ogbonna leaves Ladies Salivating over his Cute Looks
- Stunning Photos of Actress, Angela Okorie as she Turns a year Older