Yoruba Actor, Eniola Olaniyan Celebrates 19 years Wedding Anniversary
When some celebrity marriages are coming to an end, those that understood what true love is all about like popular Yoruba actor, Eniola Olaniyan, have been able to manage his home for many years.
The actor got married when he had nothing and his lovely wife stood by him managing the little they have rather than stress him all in the name of wanting to be a slay queen.
The good thing is that their struggle paid off as the marriage has overcome the test of time and still counting as they are currently celebrating their 19th year wedding anniversary.
Sharing the joy that comes with the moment, he wrote, “19 years on this woman is still keeping it together. Thank you Arike I appreciate. Happy Anniversary.”
- Modelling Journey, Actress, Beverly Osu Serves Fan
- Nollywood Actor, John Okafor Turns a Year Older
- Ghanaian Actor, John Dumelo Welcomes Baby boy
- Nollywood Actor, Blossom Chukwujekwu’s Wife Surviv
- Actress, MAMA RAINBOW Celebrates Birthday with Stu
- After Marriage, Hubby has Been Fixing Everything A
- Nigerian Designer, Yutee Rone To Visit Ghana
- BURNA BOY WINS BIG AT THE 2018 AFRICAN MUZIK MAGAZ