Yoruba Actor, Eniola Olaniyan Celebrates 19 years Wedding Anniversary
When some celebrity marriages are coming to an end, those that understood what true love is all about like popular Yoruba actor, Eniola Olaniyan, have been able to manage his home for many years.
The actor got married when he had nothing and his lovely wife stood by him managing the little they have rather than stress him all in the name of wanting to be a slay queen.
The good thing is that their struggle paid off as the marriage has overcome the test of time and still counting as they are currently celebrating their 19th year wedding anniversary.
Sharing the joy that comes with the moment, he wrote, “19 years on this woman is still keeping it together. Thank you Arike I appreciate. Happy Anniversary.”
- Karen Obiwulu: The young sensational female Influe
- Former MBGN Queen Emmanuella Yaboh Rock Agbada for
- Miss-k, Crowned "100 Most Inspirational Women In T
- First Ever Startz Celebration Uncensored to honor
- Introducing Rose May Alaba: The Alaba Who Sings
- Photos: The ADAORAble Charmers Fashion Runway 2018
- Ken Erics of Nollywood releases video of his debut
- Gospel Singer Skalawee Set For South South Pre Alb