Actor, Saheed Balogun, Fathia Steps out in Style to Support Son’s Graduation
There is nothing that bonds a family together other than real love and for one of Nollywood’s former couple, Saheed Balogun and Fathia Williams, their offspring will always bring them back.
Saidi’s son, Khalid, whom he had with Fathia, recently turned a year and not just that, he also graduated in his school as he warms up to joining his colleagues at the university.
The celebration of his graduation saw the two ex-lovers coming together to celebrate their son who has brought them nothing but joy.
Despite the marital issues they have had together, the two love birds have continued to show maturity whenever they are in public as they still cannot hide the affection they have for each other.
- Nollywood Grants Nigerians An Election Wish
- South East Heroes Awards is Set To Honour Heroes F
- West African Artists need more International oppor
- BasketMouth, Folu Storms and Other Media Experts S
- Nana Kwame Bediako steps out with Mary J Blige at
- Laugh, Love, And Learn With She Is:the Movie
- Omoni Oboli's WINGS OF DOVE Got the Audience Stand
- Esther Ogechi Gabriel shares new adorable photos