Actor, Saheed Balogun, Fathia Steps out in Style to Support Son’s Graduation
There is nothing that bonds a family together other than real love and for one of Nollywood’s former couple, Saheed Balogun and Fathia Williams, their offspring will always bring them back.
Saidi’s son, Khalid, whom he had with Fathia, recently turned a year and not just that, he also graduated in his school as he warms up to joining his colleagues at the university.
The celebration of his graduation saw the two ex-lovers coming together to celebrate their son who has brought them nothing but joy.
Despite the marital issues they have had together, the two love birds have continued to show maturity whenever they are in public as they still cannot hide the affection they have for each other.
- Burna Boy, Ebuka Obi-uchendu, Dr Caise, Dj Lambo,
- Don Charles Mmaduka bags endorsement deals, reache
- Photos: Patoranking closes out 2021 with show-stop
- Gambian Actress Princess Shyngle Dishes Out Marria
- American-based Nigerian music executive, Akeju cal
- Photos: Burna Boy Shuts Down Lagos at Live Experie
- The Miss Universe Ghana 2022 Preliminary Fashion S
- Misters of Nigeria Pageant acquires new internatio
- Abuja Socialite Celebrates Sons, mother in grand s
- 7figure Music Unveils New Artiste Ejim