Actor, Vitalis Ndubuisi Celebrates son as he Graduates through Secondary School
Nollywood actor, Vitalis Ndubuisi, is a proud father that will always remain grateful to God for sparing his life to see his son’s graduation.
The actor is one gentle man who is adored by many coupled with the kind of movie roles he plays as that has stood him out among his colleagues.
Vitalis along with his wife were elated seeing their son, Edube, graduate on Wednesday, July 11th 2018, from Alvana Model secondary school, Owerri.
- Men who beat Women are Cowards…Ghanaian Actor, John Dumelo
- Actor, Leo Mezie Still Alive, Strong not Dead as Widely Rumoured
- Nollywood Actor, Kenneth Okonkwo Reveals Real Age Ahead of Governorship Election
- Actress, Omotunde Ogundimu Admits tough time Caring for her Children After Hubby’s Death
- Actress, Dayo Amusa Stuns as She Turns a Year Older (photos)
- Ghanaian Singer, Sarkodie Weds Long-time Lover, Tracy in Ghana
- Nollywood Actress, Paschaline Alex Okoli Bereaved, Losses Grandfather
- Live your life in private so you can Endure your Losses Secretly…Actress, Princess Shyngle