Ogun State Socialite, Ibrahim Dende Released from Customs Custody
Popular Nigerian socialite, Ibrahim Dende, has put his haters to shame as he has been released by the custody of the Nigerian Custom Service.
The Ogun state big business man was invited for questioning after allegations of smuggling was levelled against him about a week ago.
Announcing his release, Ibrahim wrote, “Be “Thankful” and always “Forgive”. Allah knows my heart.”
Chief Ibrahim Egungbohun, popularly known as Dende is an Ogun-born socialite and deep pocketed businessman who has his name on many lips because of his stupendous wealth and how he spends big.
To many, Dende is a true definition of a hardworking goal-getter. Apart from the fact that he is a popular hotelier in Ogun State, he is also a transporter. His rise to fame was engineered from being a common Clearing & Forwarding agent to a well-known Custom licensed agent.
- Men who beat Women are Cowards…Ghanaian Actor, John Dumelo
- Actor, Leo Mezie Still Alive, Strong not Dead as Widely Rumoured
- Nollywood Actor, Kenneth Okonkwo Reveals Real Age Ahead of Governorship Election
- Actress, Omotunde Ogundimu Admits tough time Caring for her Children After Hubby’s Death
- Actress, Dayo Amusa Stuns as She Turns a Year Older (photos)
- Ghanaian Singer, Sarkodie Weds Long-time Lover, Tracy in Ghana
- Nollywood Actress, Paschaline Alex Okoli Bereaved, Losses Grandfather
- Live your life in private so you can Endure your Losses Secretly…Actress, Princess Shyngle