Ogun State Socialite, Ibrahim Dende Released from Customs Custody
Popular Nigerian socialite, Ibrahim Dende, has put his haters to shame as he has been released by the custody of the Nigerian Custom Service.
The Ogun state big business man was invited for questioning after allegations of smuggling was levelled against him about a week ago.
Announcing his release, Ibrahim wrote, “Be “Thankful” and always “Forgive”. Allah knows my heart.”
Chief Ibrahim Egungbohun, popularly known as Dende is an Ogun-born socialite and deep pocketed businessman who has his name on many lips because of his stupendous wealth and how he spends big.
To many, Dende is a true definition of a hardworking goal-getter. Apart from the fact that he is a popular hotelier in Ogun State, he is also a transporter. His rise to fame was engineered from being a common Clearing & Forwarding agent to a well-known Custom licensed agent.
- Singer, Kizz Daniel in N3.5m Messy Scandal over Pe
- Actress, Mercy Aigbe Show’s off Fresh Cleavages af
- Actress, Toyin Adewale Looking Pretty as She Steps
- OAP Toke Makinwa Flaunts Fresh Legs in Dubai Hotel
- My Ex-hubby Does not Last in bed…Actress, Tonto Di
- Eniola Ajao's multi-million naira movie 'Yeye Alar
- Singer, Okiemute Ighorodje Shares Steaming Photos
- Singer, Iceberg Slim Reveals how He Started Singin