Ogun State Socialite, Ibrahim Dende Released from Customs Custody
Popular Nigerian socialite, Ibrahim Dende, has put his haters to shame as he has been released by the custody of the Nigerian Custom Service.
The Ogun state big business man was invited for questioning after allegations of smuggling was levelled against him about a week ago.
Announcing his release, Ibrahim wrote, “Be “Thankful” and always “Forgive”. Allah knows my heart.”
Chief Ibrahim Egungbohun, popularly known as Dende is an Ogun-born socialite and deep pocketed businessman who has his name on many lips because of his stupendous wealth and how he spends big.
To many, Dende is a true definition of a hardworking goal-getter. Apart from the fact that he is a popular hotelier in Ogun State, he is also a transporter. His rise to fame was engineered from being a common Clearing & Forwarding agent to a well-known Custom licensed agent.
- Fall in love with Hard working Guys, Leave Yahoo Boys Alone…Officer, Dolapo Warns
- Nollywood Actor, John Paul Nwadike goes Stolling with his Twins in US
- Comedian, Akpororo Flaunts how he Spends Money Realized from Comedy (photo)
- Your Mood During S3x Determines how you Last in Bed…Movie Producer, Ikenna Best
- Actress, Chioma Akpotha Slays in Red outfit to ‘Lara And The Beat’ Premiere
- Asaba Producers Can Afford any Actor They Want in Nollywood…Producer, Best Ikenna
- AFRICA IS READY FOR THE 2018 EDITION OF FEW'S NEXT FACE AFRICA
- Actress, Kate Henshaw not happy with those Blasting Nollywood