Actress, Kate Henshaw not happy with those Blasting Nollywood
Nollywood actress, Kate Henshaw is not happy with the general argument in some quarters about old and new Nollywood.
Some people believe that the old Nollywood is better than the new ones based on the kind of stories they now tell which are things that have been done before but for the actress, it shouldn’t be that way.
Kate believes that the industry is still growing and deserves some accolades for having come this far just the same way the Hollywood industry has grown to the level they are now.
According to Kate, “I don't get this argument or shade about Old Nollywood vs New Nollywood...Nollywood is Nollywood. This is the same divisive trend that breeds disharmony in the nation. Nollywood started somewhere... so did Hollywood.”
- Men who beat Women are Cowards…Ghanaian Actor, John Dumelo
- Actor, Leo Mezie Still Alive, Strong not Dead as Widely Rumoured
- Nollywood Actor, Kenneth Okonkwo Reveals Real Age Ahead of Governorship Election
- Actress, Omotunde Ogundimu Admits tough time Caring for her Children After Hubby’s Death
- Actress, Dayo Amusa Stuns as She Turns a Year Older (photos)
- Ghanaian Singer, Sarkodie Weds Long-time Lover, Tracy in Ghana
- Nollywood Actress, Paschaline Alex Okoli Bereaved, Losses Grandfather
- Live your life in private so you can Endure your Losses Secretly…Actress, Princess Shyngle