Actress, Kate Henshaw not happy with those Blasting Nollywood
Nollywood actress, Kate Henshaw is not happy with the general argument in some quarters about old and new Nollywood.
Some people believe that the old Nollywood is better than the new ones based on the kind of stories they now tell which are things that have been done before but for the actress, it shouldn’t be that way.
Kate believes that the industry is still growing and deserves some accolades for having come this far just the same way the Hollywood industry has grown to the level they are now.
According to Kate, “I don't get this argument or shade about Old Nollywood vs New Nollywood...Nollywood is Nollywood. This is the same divisive trend that breeds disharmony in the nation. Nollywood started somewhere... so did Hollywood.”
- Actress, Empress Njamah in Red as She Celebrates B
- Ghanaian Actress, Juliet Ibrahim, Vector Dating?
- I Pray God Softens Peter, Paul’s Heart…Lola Omotay
- My Wife is not a Gold Digger…Singer, Peter Okoye D
- Singer, Kizz Daniel in N3.5m Messy Scandal over Pe
- Actress, Mercy Aigbe Show’s off Fresh Cleavages af
- Actress, Toyin Adewale Looking Pretty as She Steps
- OAP Toke Makinwa Flaunts Fresh Legs in Dubai Hotel