Actor, Yul Edochie Appointed Senior Special Adviser to the Governor of Anambra state
Nollywood actor, Yul Edochie, is gradually achieving his political ambition as he has just landed his first political appointment with the governor of Anambra state.
Yul has just been made the Senior Special Adviser to the Governor of Anambra state, His Excellency Chief Dr Willie Obiano, on Creative and Entertainment Media.
Throughout his tenure, Yul will see to every avenue at ensuring that he brings creative ideas to the table through entertainment which can attract investment and development in the state.
It would be recalled that the actor had some months back contested for the seat of the governorship office of the state in a keenly contested election but was nowhere close to winning but his effort was well applauded by many who saw it as a morale boost for other youths.
- Olamide Unveiled As Goldberg Brand Ambassador
- Photographer Ayo Alasi releases pre-wedding photos
- DJ Cuppy releases Abena Ft. Kwesi Arthur, Shaydee
- Stunning pre wedding shoot of ex Nigerian beauty Q
- Heineken's Lush Lagos Party Wraps Up UEFA Champion
- Tiwa Savage, 2baba and others Join Football Legend
- Burna Boy Announces Title And Release Date For New
- 7 super stylish ex-BBNaija housemates