There's this mad special thing about Actress, Queen Nwokoye…Actress, Adesua Etomi
It is not easy to appreciate one’s work especially when the person is in the same line of business and also seen as possible competitor like in Nollywood but there are some that still love appreciate others like actress, Adesua Etomi.
Adesua recently proved that she does not see anyone as her competitor rather, there is need to always motivate and appreciate others that are doing well.
She recently appreciated the works of her colleague, Queen Nwokoye, whom she said is one special character in Nollywood who sure knows how to interpret her roles and make people laugh.
According to Adesua, “I want to talk about Queen Nwokoye. There's this mad special thing about her. She's effortlessly hilarious. ALWAYS love her character choices especially in comedic roles. Then I met her. What a woman. So kind and beautiful it’s an honour to have you in our industry.”
- Singer, Patoranking goes on Vacation with Father in the US
- Comedian, Ajebo in Tears as he Weds Long-time Lover, Uchechi Kalu
- It Shall never be well with Pastors Telling Children their parents are Witches/Wizard-Sammie Okposo
- Comedian, Gbenga Adeyinka Celebrates Son as He Graduates from Covenant University
- Actress, Mimi Orjiekwe Clears Hospital Bills for Mothers at Lagos Hospital (photos)
- Men who beat Women are Cowards…Ghanaian Actor, John Dumelo
- Actor, Leo Mezie Still Alive, Strong not Dead as Widely Rumoured
- Nollywood Actor, Kenneth Okonkwo Reveals Real Age Ahead of Governorship Election