There's this mad special thing about Actress, Queen Nwokoye…Actress, Adesua Etomi
It is not easy to appreciate one’s work especially when the person is in the same line of business and also seen as possible competitor like in Nollywood but there are some that still love appreciate others like actress, Adesua Etomi.
Adesua recently proved that she does not see anyone as her competitor rather, there is need to always motivate and appreciate others that are doing well.
She recently appreciated the works of her colleague, Queen Nwokoye, whom she said is one special character in Nollywood who sure knows how to interpret her roles and make people laugh.
According to Adesua, “I want to talk about Queen Nwokoye. There's this mad special thing about her. She's effortlessly hilarious. ALWAYS love her character choices especially in comedic roles. Then I met her. What a woman. So kind and beautiful it’s an honour to have you in our industry.”
- 1000 kids others to benefit from Queen Nnenna Okorie Love is Bliss Program
- Nigerians are Dull, Deserves Everything that comes to them… Porkmoney MD, Folorunso Muyiwa
- Nollywood Actress, Oghenekaro Itene set to Wed Secret US Lover
- Singer, Majek Fashek Mourns Late Colleague, Ras Kimono
- Chief Tony Okoroji wins Lifetime Senior Fellowship Recognition Award
- Actor, Ernest Obi Welcomes Baby boy with Wife
- Prayer is the Only Way out for Africa…Yvonne Nelson
- If you’ve a Spouse that Cooks for you While you Sleep, Value it…Comedian, Ali Baba