Resist the urge to put everything out on Social Media…Actress, Omotola Jalade Warns
Nollywood actress, Omotola Jalade Ekehinde, is not stopping at warning not just her fans about social media but also her industry colleagues.
Some celebrities especially have made social media their home that some come online to wash their dirty linen in public and this has given many concern.
Actress, Omotola, to a large extent has seen it all which is why she rarely talks about her family in public especially social media which is why her home is intact free from third party interference.
The actress has once again come to warn that rather put out everything about their lives on social media, people should learn to keep things to themselves as its good for their mental health.
In her words, “Resist the urge to put everything out there. Nurture a real life outside social media. It’s best for your mental health.”
- Singer, Emma Nyra Recounts her Successes as She Welcomes Twins
- Read Nollywood Actress, Lizzy Anjorin’s Prayer Point at 2018 Hajj
- Actresses, Lizzy Anjorin, Funke Adesiyan Having fun in Saudi Arabia (photos)
- I’m Going to Address Issues when I Become Governor-Actor, Kenneth Okonkwo
- Actress, Adesua Etomi Admits She is Proud of her Hubby, Banky W
- Actress, Juliet Ibrahim Puts up Fresh Thighs in the Open (photos)
- Actor, Ik Ogbonna leaves Ladies Salivating over his Cute Looks
- Stunning Photos of Actress, Angela Okorie as she Turns a year Older