Resist the urge to put everything out on Social Media…Actress, Omotola Jalade Warns
Nollywood actress, Omotola Jalade Ekehinde, is not stopping at warning not just her fans about social media but also her industry colleagues.
Some celebrities especially have made social media their home that some come online to wash their dirty linen in public and this has given many concern.
Actress, Omotola, to a large extent has seen it all which is why she rarely talks about her family in public especially social media which is why her home is intact free from third party interference.
The actress has once again come to warn that rather put out everything about their lives on social media, people should learn to keep things to themselves as its good for their mental health.
In her words, “Resist the urge to put everything out there. Nurture a real life outside social media. It’s best for your mental health.”
- Modelling Journey, Actress, Beverly Osu Serves Fan
- Nollywood Actor, John Okafor Turns a Year Older
- Ghanaian Actor, John Dumelo Welcomes Baby boy
- Nollywood Actor, Blossom Chukwujekwu’s Wife Surviv
- Actress, MAMA RAINBOW Celebrates Birthday with Stu
- After Marriage, Hubby has Been Fixing Everything A
- Nigerian Designer, Yutee Rone To Visit Ghana
- BURNA BOY WINS BIG AT THE 2018 AFRICAN MUZIK MAGAZ