Resist the urge to put everything out on Social Media…Actress, Omotola Jalade Warns
Nollywood actress, Omotola Jalade Ekehinde, is not stopping at warning not just her fans about social media but also her industry colleagues.
Some celebrities especially have made social media their home that some come online to wash their dirty linen in public and this has given many concern.
Actress, Omotola, to a large extent has seen it all which is why she rarely talks about her family in public especially social media which is why her home is intact free from third party interference.
The actress has once again come to warn that rather put out everything about their lives on social media, people should learn to keep things to themselves as its good for their mental health.
In her words, “Resist the urge to put everything out there. Nurture a real life outside social media. It’s best for your mental health.”
- Singer, Simi's Mum Celebrates 1st Wedding Annivers
- No S3x for me Now Till Marriage Night...BBN Star,
- VP Yemi Osinbajo Stroms Ikeja Cinema to Watch Woli
- BBN Star, Bisola Aiyeola Celebrates 33rd Birthday
- BBM Star, Bambam Steps out Baring Chest in Public
- Your View Host, Morayo Brown Welcomes Baby Boy
- Bbnaija’s Khloe Flaunts Tattooed Bikini Body
- Actress, Uchenna Nnanna Shares Adorable Photos of