How does my Style of hair affect paying your bills…Ghanaian actor, Eddie Nartey
Popular Ghanaian actor, Eddie Nartey, has finally decided to reply people who have been hating on his new looks which is the dreadlocks.
The actor had decided to take on a new style of look by having the trending hair style which dreadlocks and rather than get good complements, he was being castigated.
He stated that he does not care about what people say about him because he is out there to do things that makes him happy rather than to please people.
In his words, “When I finally locked my hair, it was small and needed time to grow. I remember the criticisms, the back lashes and the insults that came with this new look. Many could not just accept the change. “I liked you when you didn’t have Rasta, you look ugly with this Rasta, go back to you old look” This and many more were said to me by friends and most people I didn’t even know existed but For the sake of social media, they could express their opinions about what I choose to do with my life. But why should I stop doing things that makes me happy because someone else doesn’t like it? How does the style of my hair affect paying your bills? Well I was blind and deaf to those opinions, I didn’t listen to NATINS. Today, the same friends & critics express their love for my hair. Some say e nice Papa, dnt ever cut it, others say “your hair come roff.. e dey bee keke, I wish I can do same. Morale of my story: don’t let people’s opinion affect your dreams and plans. Do what makes you happy cuz the end of the day, whether Rasta or Sakora, it’s your head.”
- Singer, Emma Nyra Recounts her Successes as She Welcomes Twins
- Read Nollywood Actress, Lizzy Anjorin’s Prayer Point at 2018 Hajj
- Actresses, Lizzy Anjorin, Funke Adesiyan Having fun in Saudi Arabia (photos)
- I’m Going to Address Issues when I Become Governor-Actor, Kenneth Okonkwo
- Actress, Adesua Etomi Admits She is Proud of her Hubby, Banky W
- Actress, Juliet Ibrahim Puts up Fresh Thighs in the Open (photos)
- Actor, Ik Ogbonna leaves Ladies Salivating over his Cute Looks
- Stunning Photos of Actress, Angela Okorie as she Turns a year Older