Using social media to Destroy People is a callous act…Actress, Biodun Okeowo
Some Nigerian celebs have come up with the idea of taking out time to warn those they perceive as haters who come around to insult them through various accounts to be weary of their activities.
One of such celebs who have come out to make her point is actress, Biodun Okeowo better known as Omobutty who stated that using social media to hurt and destroy people is a callous act.
“Using social media to hurt and destroy people is a callous act, acted out by cowards hiding behind their computers/phone to show beef towards people they feel threatened by. My advice: Turn your back on negativity. Focus on the love around. One true lover is much more than 100 fake lovers and haters,” she wrote.
- Singer, Emma Nyra Recounts her Successes as She Welcomes Twins
- Read Nollywood Actress, Lizzy Anjorin’s Prayer Point at 2018 Hajj
- Actresses, Lizzy Anjorin, Funke Adesiyan Having fun in Saudi Arabia (photos)
- I’m Going to Address Issues when I Become Governor-Actor, Kenneth Okonkwo
- Actress, Adesua Etomi Admits She is Proud of her Hubby, Banky W
- Actress, Juliet Ibrahim Puts up Fresh Thighs in the Open (photos)
- Actor, Ik Ogbonna leaves Ladies Salivating over his Cute Looks
- Stunning Photos of Actress, Angela Okorie as she Turns a year Older