Using social media to Destroy People is a callous act…Actress, Biodun Okeowo
Some Nigerian celebs have come up with the idea of taking out time to warn those they perceive as haters who come around to insult them through various accounts to be weary of their activities.
One of such celebs who have come out to make her point is actress, Biodun Okeowo better known as Omobutty who stated that using social media to hurt and destroy people is a callous act.
“Using social media to hurt and destroy people is a callous act, acted out by cowards hiding behind their computers/phone to show beef towards people they feel threatened by. My advice: Turn your back on negativity. Focus on the love around. One true lover is much more than 100 fake lovers and haters,” she wrote.
- I’m not Using Taju for Business… Actress, Funmi Awelewa Blasts Critics
- Legendary Singer, Moses Ochie Dies of kidney Ailment
- Ghanaian actor, Frederick Nuamah Expecting a Baby Soon
- See how Actor, Chuks Omalicha Rocked his lover from Behind
- Actress, Tonto Dikeh’s Ex Rain’s Prayer for his Son on Father’s Day
- Actress, Chika Ike now in Kenya on another Vacation
- Actor, Chuks Omalicha Begins Honey Moon after Carnival Wedding
- Yoruba Actor, Itele Celebrates End of Ramadan with New Toyota Camry