Using social media to Destroy People is a callous act…Actress, Biodun Okeowo
Some Nigerian celebs have come up with the idea of taking out time to warn those they perceive as haters who come around to insult them through various accounts to be weary of their activities.
One of such celebs who have come out to make her point is actress, Biodun Okeowo better known as Omobutty who stated that using social media to hurt and destroy people is a callous act.
“Using social media to hurt and destroy people is a callous act, acted out by cowards hiding behind their computers/phone to show beef towards people they feel threatened by. My advice: Turn your back on negativity. Focus on the love around. One true lover is much more than 100 fake lovers and haters,” she wrote.
- Modelling Journey, Actress, Beverly Osu Serves Fan
- Nollywood Actor, John Okafor Turns a Year Older
- Ghanaian Actor, John Dumelo Welcomes Baby boy
- Nollywood Actor, Blossom Chukwujekwu’s Wife Surviv
- Actress, MAMA RAINBOW Celebrates Birthday with Stu
- After Marriage, Hubby has Been Fixing Everything A
- Nigerian Designer, Yutee Rone To Visit Ghana
- BURNA BOY WINS BIG AT THE 2018 AFRICAN MUZIK MAGAZ