If you don’t have a Hustler’s mentality your Degree is a Waste…Actress, Nadia Buari Warns
Not many will have believe in real hustle as some would think money or success is easy to come by but for some celebs that have struggled to the top like actress, Nadia Buari, it’s all about being real.
The actress might be living large but she did not just wake up to meet the money in her bank account rather she ensured that she struggled to make a good name for herself in the Ghana movie industry and today she can say she deserves some accolades.
Motivating her fans recently, the actress stressed that no matter the degree one has in life if the hustler to get there is not in mind, nothing can be achieved.
In her words, “you can have all the degrees in the world, but if u don’t have a hustler’s mentality, ambition and common sense, u’ll be lost!”
- I’m not Using Taju for Business… Actress, Funmi Awelewa Blasts Critics
- Legendary Singer, Moses Ochie Dies of kidney Ailment
- Ghanaian actor, Frederick Nuamah Expecting a Baby Soon
- See how Actor, Chuks Omalicha Rocked his lover from Behind
- Actress, Tonto Dikeh’s Ex Rain’s Prayer for his Son on Father’s Day
- Actress, Chika Ike now in Kenya on another Vacation
- Actor, Chuks Omalicha Begins Honey Moon after Carnival Wedding
- Yoruba Actor, Itele Celebrates End of Ramadan with New Toyota Camry