If you don’t have a Hustler’s mentality your Degree is a Waste…Actress, Nadia Buari Warns
Not many will have believe in real hustle as some would think money or success is easy to come by but for some celebs that have struggled to the top like actress, Nadia Buari, it’s all about being real.
The actress might be living large but she did not just wake up to meet the money in her bank account rather she ensured that she struggled to make a good name for herself in the Ghana movie industry and today she can say she deserves some accolades.
Motivating her fans recently, the actress stressed that no matter the degree one has in life if the hustler to get there is not in mind, nothing can be achieved.
In her words, “you can have all the degrees in the world, but if u don’t have a hustler’s mentality, ambition and common sense, u’ll be lost!”
- Singer, Emma Nyra Recounts her Successes as She Welcomes Twins
- Read Nollywood Actress, Lizzy Anjorin’s Prayer Point at 2018 Hajj
- Actresses, Lizzy Anjorin, Funke Adesiyan Having fun in Saudi Arabia (photos)
- I’m Going to Address Issues when I Become Governor-Actor, Kenneth Okonkwo
- Actress, Adesua Etomi Admits She is Proud of her Hubby, Banky W
- Actress, Juliet Ibrahim Puts up Fresh Thighs in the Open (photos)
- Actor, Ik Ogbonna leaves Ladies Salivating over his Cute Looks
- Stunning Photos of Actress, Angela Okorie as she Turns a year Older