Seun Egbegbe Set to Miss Baby’s Birthday
Wow, controversial Ebony production boss and marketer, Seun Egbegbe, will not be at home to celebrate his little girl who will be turning a year older in the next 24hrs.
Since the arrival of the baby with her lover, Adenike Yusuf, the actress has not had quality time to spend with the baby as she is already growing.
The only time he was allowed to carry his baby was when she was brought to him at his Apapa prison aboard where he is currently cooling off and enjoying the weather due to fraud case he was involved in.
All things being equal, his babymama has tried at ensuing that he takes good care of the child and she has not for one day turned her back on her lover who has supported her all along before things went tough.
- Dr. KevinChukwumobi, APAMS boss celebrates 50th bi
- Freshbydotun unveils 2021 New Year Collection “For
- Check out Face of Candycity Culture Joy Oghenetega
- Faith Ajayi The Melanin Queen Nigeria stuns in new
- BBNaija Lockdown, others emerge most-watched TV sh
- Julian Marley, Master KG and other stars set for A
- 5 Trends to Follow in 2021 to Boost your Beauty Bu
- Chief Donatus Okonkwo And Family Celebrate New Ana
- Meet Temilarge, fast rising Nigerian Afro Pop Sing
- Canadian based Nigerian DJ/Producer DJ JISM shows