Comic Actor, WOLI AGBA Welcomes Baby Boy with Wife
Actor and event compere, Ayo Ajewole better known as WOLI AGBA, is can now join other men in the world to celebrate father’s day as he is now a proud father.
The comic actor who is renowned for his various skits on social media has just welcomed a baby boy with his wife.
His journey through the entertainment industry has been a blessing from God even though at some point his style of comedy was being pirated and that almost affected him but he was able to pull through and since then has been doing fine.
- Singer, Emma Nyra Recounts her Successes as She Welcomes Twins
- Read Nollywood Actress, Lizzy Anjorin’s Prayer Point at 2018 Hajj
- Actresses, Lizzy Anjorin, Funke Adesiyan Having fun in Saudi Arabia (photos)
- I’m Going to Address Issues when I Become Governor-Actor, Kenneth Okonkwo
- Actress, Adesua Etomi Admits She is Proud of her Hubby, Banky W
- Actress, Juliet Ibrahim Puts up Fresh Thighs in the Open (photos)
- Actor, Ik Ogbonna leaves Ladies Salivating over his Cute Looks
- Stunning Photos of Actress, Angela Okorie as she Turns a year Older