Comic Actor, WOLI AGBA Welcomes Baby Boy with Wife
Actor and event compere, Ayo Ajewole better known as WOLI AGBA, is can now join other men in the world to celebrate father’s day as he is now a proud father.
The comic actor who is renowned for his various skits on social media has just welcomed a baby boy with his wife.
His journey through the entertainment industry has been a blessing from God even though at some point his style of comedy was being pirated and that almost affected him but he was able to pull through and since then has been doing fine.
- Modelling Journey, Actress, Beverly Osu Serves Fan
- Nollywood Actor, John Okafor Turns a Year Older
- Ghanaian Actor, John Dumelo Welcomes Baby boy
- Nollywood Actor, Blossom Chukwujekwu’s Wife Surviv
- Actress, MAMA RAINBOW Celebrates Birthday with Stu
- After Marriage, Hubby has Been Fixing Everything A
- Nigerian Designer, Yutee Rone To Visit Ghana
- BURNA BOY WINS BIG AT THE 2018 AFRICAN MUZIK MAGAZ