Comic Actor, WOLI AGBA Welcomes Baby Boy with Wife
Actor and event compere, Ayo Ajewole better known as WOLI AGBA, is can now join other men in the world to celebrate father’s day as he is now a proud father.
The comic actor who is renowned for his various skits on social media has just welcomed a baby boy with his wife.
His journey through the entertainment industry has been a blessing from God even though at some point his style of comedy was being pirated and that almost affected him but he was able to pull through and since then has been doing fine.
- I’m not Using Taju for Business… Actress, Funmi Awelewa Blasts Critics
- Legendary Singer, Moses Ochie Dies of kidney Ailment
- Ghanaian actor, Frederick Nuamah Expecting a Baby Soon
- See how Actor, Chuks Omalicha Rocked his lover from Behind
- Actress, Tonto Dikeh’s Ex Rain’s Prayer for his Son on Father’s Day
- Actress, Chika Ike now in Kenya on another Vacation
- Actor, Chuks Omalicha Begins Honey Moon after Carnival Wedding
- Yoruba Actor, Itele Celebrates End of Ramadan with New Toyota Camry