Daily Need Group Appoints TV personality, Zainab Balogun as Brand Ambassador
Just over the weekend, actress cum TV personality, Zainab Balogun, had her much talked about wedding which drew lots of important dignitaries and after few days, she is smiling to the bank.
Zainab has just put pen to paper as she has been chosen as the latest brand ambassador for one of Nigeria’s leading pharmaceutical company, Dedeons syrup manufactured by Daily Need Group.
Just about a year ago, she had tweeted about the company’s hardwork and dedication to the health care of Nigerians and the most fascinating part of it is that it is owned by a Nigerian.
Sharing her thought about the company, she wrote, “Just over a year ago I tweeted about my experience visiting the Daily Need Group factory. The only completely Nigerian owned pharmaceutical manufacturing in the country!!! They have produced for what is now 46 years straight and I couldn’t contain my excitement that day. I am so excited to finally share that I am officially the Brand Ambassador of @dedeons syrup from Daily Need Group Pharmaceuticals. I stand here with 2 generations of this phenomenal family business that I can now call home #Dedeons .“
- Starzzii rocks Skentele by Etti and RogueNG for n
- Camel And Needles Fashion CEO Weds Hearthrob In A
- Amb Kingsley Amafibe Congratulates Sen. Ned Nwoko
- Amb Kingsley Amafibe Applauds FIRS CHAIRMAN, Says
- CHIEF DADDY MOVIE REVIEW: Everyone in the movie se
- Exclusive Photos:Popular Society Woman Alhaja Omo
- OwnYourJourney: How Wande Coal, Niniola and Skiibi
- Lisa George A.k.a Gaza Premieres Another Hit Singl