Singer, Paul Okoye Denies Man University Fees over Abusive Words
Singer, Paul Okoye of P-Square, has been able to groom himself towards ignoring some abusive posts thrown at him and that has really helped him grow.
The singer has indeed tolerated enough that he could not hide back what recently happened to him as one of the guys that has always been insulting him came begging him for help.
Paul although did not mention the name of the guy but he explained that for about six months now, the particular guy has been shading him in all his social media handles but was shocked when the guy seeked financial help from him to be able to pay his school fees.
He admitted that refused helping the guy because he wants to go back to school to learn more on how to abuse him.
According to him, “ asin, this life is very funny, some dude have been insulting me for over 6 months on my posts, DM, and twitter on daily basis, “vanity upon vanity” so early this morning, he’s begging me for school fees. Asin, you want to go and study more insult? Sorry you don’t need my vanity on your university.”
- Singer, Emma Nyra Recounts her Successes as She Welcomes Twins
- Read Nollywood Actress, Lizzy Anjorin’s Prayer Point at 2018 Hajj
- Actresses, Lizzy Anjorin, Funke Adesiyan Having fun in Saudi Arabia (photos)
- I’m Going to Address Issues when I Become Governor-Actor, Kenneth Okonkwo
- Actress, Adesua Etomi Admits She is Proud of her Hubby, Banky W
- Actress, Juliet Ibrahim Puts up Fresh Thighs in the Open (photos)
- Actor, Ik Ogbonna leaves Ladies Salivating over his Cute Looks
- Stunning Photos of Actress, Angela Okorie as she Turns a year Older