Former Most Beautiful girl in Nigeria, Flora Jacobs Parties in London with Seyi Law others
Former Most Beautiful girl in Nigeria, Jacob Flora, has been making strong impact in her base in the United Kingdom, through her charity works and she is not slowing down one bit.
Flora was the model on First Bank Centenary TV advert which was a hit in the late 90s and also a model on Arut beauty soap advert on TV.
In 2016, she walked home with another award where she was a guest as she has been identified as Ambassador of the Year 2016, from the organizers of Most Beautiful Queen in Nigeria.
Not slowing down, she has continued to set good records for herself as she tries at ensuring she meets and work with the right people to ensure they try in creating a good environment for others and also put smiles on the faces of many.
The former beauty queen cum model some months back won the Starzz Award and she has not stopped in rolling with the big boys in some circles in London, as she continues to discuss way forward and partnership to help youths in Nigeria and Africa at large.
She was one of the VVIP invited to dine with the Big boy birthday party which took place in London recently as she met with comedian, Seyi Law, Jimmy Jatt, DJ Abass and others.
- BURNA BOY WINS BIG AT THE 2018 AFRICAN MUZIK MAGAZ
- Actress, Mercy Aigbe Continues to Slay After Vario
- Charming Photos of Actress, Lizzy Gold as She Adds
- Actress, Christabel Ekeh Building Good Reputation
- International Cuisine Expo, Nigeria Unveils Brand
- Mark shalom Wins The Deltan Queen 2018 beauty page
- Actress, Mercy Johnson Celebrates Son as He Turns
- I have passion for Child education – Queen Chioma