Mercy Johnson-Okojie and Husband hosted by Sierra Leone President Julius Maada-Bio
Nollywood superstar Mercy Johnson-Okojie and her husband Prince OdianosenOkojiewere the guests of the president of the Republic of Sierra Leone, Brig Gen Julius Maada-Bio and his wife Fatima Maada Bio at their home in Freetown, Sierra Leone. This dinner was a casual break from several activities marking the inauguration of Sierra Leone’s latest president.
The president and his wife who are self-professed fans of Mercy entertained the star and her husband to dinner on terrace of their home in the hillside of Freetown. The spread was delicately prepared by the first lady herself.
Previously, Mercy Johnson Okojie was a special guest at the inauguration ceremony at the national stadium, a cocktail and the state ball which took place afterward. Mercy Johnson Okojie and her husband OdiOkojie also met with the Sierra Leone Vice PresidentMohamed JuldehJalloh,Liberian president GeorgeWeah, and the first lady of Gambia Fatoumatta Bah-Barrow.
“It was an honour to be a part of the celebration of Sierra Leone’s democracy,” she said. “I am very thankful to the President RtdBrig. Gen Julius Maada Bio and his lovely wife for their warm welcome. I am incredibly humbled and blown away by all the love I have received in Sierra Leone, she said. It has been a one-of-a-kind experience and I will definitely be back again” she added.
- Singer, Emma Nyra Recounts her Successes as She Welcomes Twins
- Read Nollywood Actress, Lizzy Anjorin’s Prayer Point at 2018 Hajj
- Actresses, Lizzy Anjorin, Funke Adesiyan Having fun in Saudi Arabia (photos)
- I’m Going to Address Issues when I Become Governor-Actor, Kenneth Okonkwo
- Actress, Adesua Etomi Admits She is Proud of her Hubby, Banky W
- Actress, Juliet Ibrahim Puts up Fresh Thighs in the Open (photos)
- Actor, Ik Ogbonna leaves Ladies Salivating over his Cute Looks
- Stunning Photos of Actress, Angela Okorie as she Turns a year Older