BBN Star, Miyonse Amosu Signs Multi-million Naira Deal with Indomie Nigeria
Former Big Brother Naija star, Miyonse Amosu, will forever be grateful to God for helping him use the reality TV show platform to make a name for himself.
Miyonse could not hide his joy as since leaving the house in 2017, lots of deals have been coming his way and more still pending as he recently signed a new deal.
He is now the official chef for Indomie Nigeria as he recently signed a multi-million naira deal with the company which will span for a period of time.
After reading the terms and condition, the BBN star and his lawyer accepted the deal as he puts pen to paper to sign the deal. He has proven over time that he is one of the masters in the kitchen and since leaving the reality TV show, he has not stopped handling things related to the stomach.
Sharing his happiness on the new deal, he wrote, “the Staff and Management of @indomie_nigeria unveiled me to the public as their new Ambassador. I am grateful to everyone who have continued to support me and believe in the Miyonse brand. Days like these testify to the popular saying “a dream doesn't become reality through magic; it takes sweat, determination and hard work.”
- Singer, Simi's Mum Celebrates 1st Wedding Annivers
- No S3x for me Now Till Marriage Night...BBN Star,
- VP Yemi Osinbajo Stroms Ikeja Cinema to Watch Woli
- BBN Star, Bisola Aiyeola Celebrates 33rd Birthday
- BBM Star, Bambam Steps out Baring Chest in Public
- Your View Host, Morayo Brown Welcomes Baby Boy
- Bbnaija’s Khloe Flaunts Tattooed Bikini Body
- Actress, Uchenna Nnanna Shares Adorable Photos of