Comedian, Teju Babyface Celebrates Wife on Mother’s day
One of Nigeria’s comedian and mentor, Teju Babyface, has now had cause to glory God more for making his a mother finally after several years of marriage.
The comedian while celebrating mother’s day like every other persons shared that he has waited for this long to wish his wife mother’s day and the time has finally come.
In his words, “Ah, I waited for what seemed an eternity to be able to do this. Thank you Lord aka Oba ada'ni ma gbagbe (The King who neither forgets not forsakes His creation). So, happy mother's day to my darling wife tobibanjokooyelakin. This is the beginning of your ceaseless joy in the name of Jesus. Ayo na a ba e (ba wa) ka'le o. I say the same prayer for all good women today. God bless you all.”
- Singer, Emma Nyra Recounts her Successes as She Welcomes Twins
- Read Nollywood Actress, Lizzy Anjorin’s Prayer Point at 2018 Hajj
- Actresses, Lizzy Anjorin, Funke Adesiyan Having fun in Saudi Arabia (photos)
- I’m Going to Address Issues when I Become Governor-Actor, Kenneth Okonkwo
- Actress, Adesua Etomi Admits She is Proud of her Hubby, Banky W
- Actress, Juliet Ibrahim Puts up Fresh Thighs in the Open (photos)
- Actor, Ik Ogbonna leaves Ladies Salivating over his Cute Looks
- Stunning Photos of Actress, Angela Okorie as she Turns a year Older