I Pray to God to give me Strenght to remain Faithful to my Wife…Actor, Vincent Opurum
Nollywood actor, Vincent Opurum, is a proud married man now and already counting down towards becoming a father soon and to celebrate father’s day with other proud married men.
The actor since getting married earlier in the year 2018, has not been able to get over the whole wedding fan fair that took place and the whole dancing because it’s once in a life time opportunity and that he took so dear to his heart.
Admiring his pretty wife, the actor appreciated her for making his life complete while he prayed to God for the enablement for him to remain faithful to her.
In his words, “My Damsel, My Future, Amore'mi is what I call you, You finally made my dream come true, to make me a settled man, and a husband. I pray that Almighty God will give me the grace to be faithful and adore you for the rest of our lives. I Promise to make you the happiest woman in my world, now and always. I'll be there for you, regard my family first, by always listen and be obedient to you till our old age, and till then we will decide when death comes. Because the Bible says that "good and perfect gift comes from the lord", and "whatsoever I ask in his name and believe, it shall be considered done" and have already asked, (best known to me to our favour). officialsalma_v you're a royal gem, the only gift from my Creator, my missing ribs but now found, which is why you are the only one that trusted me, fought to understand me, as well, I owe you a special gift that the world will marvel, in fact they will keep asking if its "juju" but I won't care, because i will forever Love, Respect, Honour, and be there by you at all times, mark my words.... My beautiful Damsel. Once again a Big thanks for making me a husband, I will always love you forever, even death will wait till our full old age. I'm in and in for good. Amen!!!”
- Singer, Emma Nyra Recounts her Successes as She Welcomes Twins
- Read Nollywood Actress, Lizzy Anjorin’s Prayer Point at 2018 Hajj
- Actresses, Lizzy Anjorin, Funke Adesiyan Having fun in Saudi Arabia (photos)
- I’m Going to Address Issues when I Become Governor-Actor, Kenneth Okonkwo
- Actress, Adesua Etomi Admits She is Proud of her Hubby, Banky W
- Actress, Juliet Ibrahim Puts up Fresh Thighs in the Open (photos)
- Actor, Ik Ogbonna leaves Ladies Salivating over his Cute Looks
- Stunning Photos of Actress, Angela Okorie as she Turns a year Older