Actress, Cossy Orjiakor Buries Father in Style (photos)
Nollywood actress, Cossy Orjiakor, has so far been able to breathe a sigh of relief after she and her family members were able to give her father a befitting burial.
The actress lost her father, Chief Daniel Igwilo Ojiako, earlier in the year 2018, precisely on the 14th of January and has since been busy with burial plans.
To God be the glory, they were able to finally lay him to rest on April 6th, 2018. Some of her industry colleagues also stopped by her village to show her support.
- Modelling Journey, Actress, Beverly Osu Serves Fan
- Nollywood Actor, John Okafor Turns a Year Older
- Ghanaian Actor, John Dumelo Welcomes Baby boy
- Nollywood Actor, Blossom Chukwujekwu’s Wife Surviv
- Actress, MAMA RAINBOW Celebrates Birthday with Stu
- After Marriage, Hubby has Been Fixing Everything A
- Nigerian Designer, Yutee Rone To Visit Ghana
- BURNA BOY WINS BIG AT THE 2018 AFRICAN MUZIK MAGAZ