Actor, Elvis Chibuikem Begins Burial Plans for Late Father
Nollywood actor, Elvis Chibuikem, has already began his father’s burial rites which is currently taking place in Imo state.
The actor has been silently nursing his pains having lost his beloved father, late Sir Gregory Chibuikem Echeozor (Mpa Timoooo), at the age of 77years.
The burial comes up on Friday 27th of April, 2018 at his country home, Umuledo Umuonyeali-Ugo Mbieri,Imo State. Interment follows immediately after Requiem Mass at St. Benignus Cath. Parish, Ihite Isi Mbieri by 11 am prompt.
- Singer, Emma Nyra Recounts her Successes as She Welcomes Twins
- Read Nollywood Actress, Lizzy Anjorin’s Prayer Point at 2018 Hajj
- Actresses, Lizzy Anjorin, Funke Adesiyan Having fun in Saudi Arabia (photos)
- I’m Going to Address Issues when I Become Governor-Actor, Kenneth Okonkwo
- Actress, Adesua Etomi Admits She is Proud of her Hubby, Banky W
- Actress, Juliet Ibrahim Puts up Fresh Thighs in the Open (photos)
- Actor, Ik Ogbonna leaves Ladies Salivating over his Cute Looks
- Stunning Photos of Actress, Angela Okorie as she Turns a year Older