Actor, Elvis Chibuikem Begins Burial Plans for Late Father
Nollywood actor, Elvis Chibuikem, has already began his father’s burial rites which is currently taking place in Imo state.
The actor has been silently nursing his pains having lost his beloved father, late Sir Gregory Chibuikem Echeozor (Mpa Timoooo), at the age of 77years.
The burial comes up on Friday 27th of April, 2018 at his country home, Umuledo Umuonyeali-Ugo Mbieri,Imo State. Interment follows immediately after Requiem Mass at St. Benignus Cath. Parish, Ihite Isi Mbieri by 11 am prompt.
- “It is more than acting for me because I see him a
- Chude Jideonwo and Mfon Ekpo are set to visit Amer
- “I lost my baby after the reunion of the Real Hous
- I was Raped And Impregnated At 15 By My Uncle - T
- Shatta Wale, Wiyaala and others to light up summer
- Hilda Dokubo blames kidnapped Nollywood veteran ac
- Nollywood actors’ kidnappers demand $100,000 befor
- Kidney Surgery for Nigerian musician Eedris Abdulk
- “I don’t watch myself but I had to watch myself du
- Zack Orji Declares Support For Tinubu