Singer, Mayorkun Finally Meets with Dad After 2years
Singer, Mayorkun, is now a big boy since getting signed to singer, Davido’s record label and he is proud that he has not disappointed himself since being signed.
He was discovered via social media after he had done a cover of one of Davido’s songs and since then, life took a new turn on him as he has been releasing good singles ever since..
The singer for about two years has not seen and was recently elated when they met as they discussed at length on his music growth and academics intentions.
Sharing his happy moments with his dad, he wrote, “Lol I hadn’t seen my dad in over 2 years, Yesterday; for the very first time he met me as ‘Mayorkun’ & not ‘Mayowa’ as he’s used to! Haha.”
- Modelling Journey, Actress, Beverly Osu Serves Fan
- Nollywood Actor, John Okafor Turns a Year Older
- Ghanaian Actor, John Dumelo Welcomes Baby boy
- Nollywood Actor, Blossom Chukwujekwu’s Wife Surviv
- Actress, MAMA RAINBOW Celebrates Birthday with Stu
- After Marriage, Hubby has Been Fixing Everything A
- Nigerian Designer, Yutee Rone To Visit Ghana
- BURNA BOY WINS BIG AT THE 2018 AFRICAN MUZIK MAGAZ