Actor, Gideon Okeke Set to Leave Bachelorhood meets with Wife’s Family
Nollywood actor, Gideon Okeke, has taken the first step in the right direction towards becoming a man as he recently met with the family of his wife-to-be.
The actor has been busy making good plans of becoming a married man before the end of year 2018 and that he is already achieving by doing the ‘Knocking of Door.’
‘Knocking of day’ in is an Igbo tradition where by the man goes with his friend, father and family member to make their intentions known to the girl’s family and they do this with drink. Once it is accepted, then it means the man is welcomed and the next stage will be for the preparation of the marriage list.
- Modelling Journey, Actress, Beverly Osu Serves Fan
- Nollywood Actor, John Okafor Turns a Year Older
- Ghanaian Actor, John Dumelo Welcomes Baby boy
- Nollywood Actor, Blossom Chukwujekwu’s Wife Surviv
- Actress, MAMA RAINBOW Celebrates Birthday with Stu
- After Marriage, Hubby has Been Fixing Everything A
- Nigerian Designer, Yutee Rone To Visit Ghana
- BURNA BOY WINS BIG AT THE 2018 AFRICAN MUZIK MAGAZ