Actor, Gideon Okeke Set to Leave Bachelorhood meets with Wife’s Family
Nollywood actor, Gideon Okeke, has taken the first step in the right direction towards becoming a man as he recently met with the family of his wife-to-be.
The actor has been busy making good plans of becoming a married man before the end of year 2018 and that he is already achieving by doing the ‘Knocking of Door.’
‘Knocking of day’ in is an Igbo tradition where by the man goes with his friend, father and family member to make their intentions known to the girl’s family and they do this with drink. Once it is accepted, then it means the man is welcomed and the next stage will be for the preparation of the marriage list.
- Singer, Emma Nyra Recounts her Successes as She Welcomes Twins
- Read Nollywood Actress, Lizzy Anjorin’s Prayer Point at 2018 Hajj
- Actresses, Lizzy Anjorin, Funke Adesiyan Having fun in Saudi Arabia (photos)
- I’m Going to Address Issues when I Become Governor-Actor, Kenneth Okonkwo
- Actress, Adesua Etomi Admits She is Proud of her Hubby, Banky W
- Actress, Juliet Ibrahim Puts up Fresh Thighs in the Open (photos)
- Actor, Ik Ogbonna leaves Ladies Salivating over his Cute Looks
- Stunning Photos of Actress, Angela Okorie as she Turns a year Older