Seun Egbegbe’s Lover, Oyenike Yusuf Turns a year Older
Embattled Ebony production boss, Seun Egbegbe, will be so sad that he is behind bars while his lover and babymama, Oyenike Yusuf, turns a year older in his absence.
While Seun is still enjoying his mini flat at Apapa Prison, his lover and mother of his daughter, is trying everything possible to ensure that she gives her daughter the best.
She has been a strong woman and despite all that has happened, she has continued to prove her love for the father of her child as she goes there from time to time to check up on him.
Since Seun is yet to meet his bail conditions, it is not known when he will be released but to an extent, he has not been left alone by his family.
- BURNA BOY WINS BIG AT THE 2018 AFRICAN MUZIK MAGAZ
- Actress, Mercy Aigbe Continues to Slay After Vario
- Charming Photos of Actress, Lizzy Gold as She Adds
- Actress, Christabel Ekeh Building Good Reputation
- International Cuisine Expo, Nigeria Unveils Brand
- Mark shalom Wins The Deltan Queen 2018 beauty page
- Actress, Mercy Johnson Celebrates Son as He Turns
- I have passion for Child education – Queen Chioma