Seun Egbegbe’s Lover, Oyenike Yusuf Turns a year Older
Embattled Ebony production boss, Seun Egbegbe, will be so sad that he is behind bars while his lover and babymama, Oyenike Yusuf, turns a year older in his absence.
While Seun is still enjoying his mini flat at Apapa Prison, his lover and mother of his daughter, is trying everything possible to ensure that she gives her daughter the best.
She has been a strong woman and despite all that has happened, she has continued to prove her love for the father of her child as she goes there from time to time to check up on him.
Since Seun is yet to meet his bail conditions, it is not known when he will be released but to an extent, he has not been left alone by his family.
- Glam Africa Magazine Release Juliet Ibrahims Shoot
- Bon Déjeuner! Radio Lists 'Number One' By Yemi Ala
- Mother Theresa Alms Giving Foundation Lunches in S
- Nigerian Students Fashion and Design Week Announce
- Sony Music West Africa Welcomes Oluwaseun Lloyd Al
- Yemi Osinbajo’s GEEP Programme Awarded in Malabo,
- Mercy Johnson to launch new ‘Kitchen Talk Show’
- Peter Black joins the wave of men’s wear designers