Nollywood Filmmaker, Perekeme Odon Graduates as Broadcast Journalist from NIJ
Popular Nollywood filmmaker, Make-up artist cum journalist, Perekeme Odon, is not slowing down at his determination to be the best when he tells himself that education is the key.
The renowned filmmaker and member of the Directors' Guild of Nigeria DGN, has recently added another feathers to his cap as he was part of the convocants at the recently held 5th convocation ceremony at held at the Nigerian Institute of Journalism, Ogba, Lagos.
Perekeme whose first degree was on Theatre Arts and Films studies from University of Uyo, Akwa Ibom state came out good grades.He did not fail to deliver once again as he came out with good grades as he concluded his Post Graduate Diploma course in Broadcast Journalism as he plans to go for further degrees.
One of those who came around to show one of the big screen don some love was amiable Nigerian PMAN President, Mr. Pretty Okafor of the defunct Junior and Pretty music group that made waves in the early 90s.
Aside being the member of the Directors' Guild of Nigeria, he has also won the 2017 AMVCA/AMAA awards for Best Make Up Artists with the movie 'Oloibiri,' produced by Rogers Ofime
- Search Begins for Miss Globe Queen Beauty Pageant
- Dubai Witnessed Its First-ever Coronation Pageant
- Scott C. Eneje New Press Release Titled "How To Fa
- Lamboginny Releases ‘Kirikiri Don Full’ Music Vide
- Tochukwu Karen Obiwulu Celebrates Birthday with Be
- Let’s Work for Peace in Nigeria: Violence Erodes o
- Most Beautiful Melanin Girl in Nigeria World Anita
- Check out Most Beautiful Melanin Girl In Nigeria W