Actress, Princess Joan Umoru ‘Stabbed’ to ‘Death’ with Knife
Nollywood actress, Princess Joan Umoru, was recently found ‘stabbed’ with a knife on the shoulder in her room by an unidentified personalities.
The actress ‘lifeless’ body was found lying on the ground with blood spilled on the ground as the knife used in ‘stabbing’ her was still inside her body precisely the shoulder region.
Well, we know that there have been various sad news in the industry but things seems to have been taking new shape as the actress is currently at a movie location where she is working on the movie titled ‘Ask.’
The movie is produced by 14 Partners Alliance and directed by Clem Aigbor with Mr Bobo as the creative director on set.
The Nigerian movie industry has really come of age that producers and directors have tried at ensuring they bring quality and well interpreted roles to its teaming audience as they join government at promoting made in Nigeria brands which in turn helps to provide job for the thousands of youths out there.
- Dr. KevinChukwumobi, APAMS boss celebrates 50th bi
- Freshbydotun unveils 2021 New Year Collection “For
- Check out Face of Candycity Culture Joy Oghenetega
- Faith Ajayi The Melanin Queen Nigeria stuns in new
- BBNaija Lockdown, others emerge most-watched TV sh
- Julian Marley, Master KG and other stars set for A
- 5 Trends to Follow in 2021 to Boost your Beauty Bu
- Chief Donatus Okonkwo And Family Celebrate New Ana
- Meet Temilarge, fast rising Nigerian Afro Pop Sing
- Canadian based Nigerian DJ/Producer DJ JISM shows