Actor, Olamide Williams Celebrates Son’s Graduation
Yoruba actor, Olamide Williams Akinbayo, has been long missing in action in the Yoruba movie industry and that is because he has been busy on other businesses in his new found base abroad.
The actor is not just busy with work alone as he is also raising his kids with his pretty wife and recently, his first son made hi proud as he just graduated.
The proud father sharing his joy about his son’s achievement wrote, “First step into the future. Mom and Dad is proud of you baby boy. Congratulations “
- BURNA BOY WINS BIG AT THE 2018 AFRICAN MUZIK MAGAZ
- Actress, Mercy Aigbe Continues to Slay After Vario
- Charming Photos of Actress, Lizzy Gold as She Adds
- Actress, Christabel Ekeh Building Good Reputation
- International Cuisine Expo, Nigeria Unveils Brand
- Mark shalom Wins The Deltan Queen 2018 beauty page
- Actress, Mercy Johnson Celebrates Son as He Turns
- I have passion for Child education – Queen Chioma