Actor, Olamide Williams Celebrates Son’s Graduation
Yoruba actor, Olamide Williams Akinbayo, has been long missing in action in the Yoruba movie industry and that is because he has been busy on other businesses in his new found base abroad.
The actor is not just busy with work alone as he is also raising his kids with his pretty wife and recently, his first son made hi proud as he just graduated.
The proud father sharing his joy about his son’s achievement wrote, “First step into the future. Mom and Dad is proud of you baby boy. Congratulations “
- Nollywood actress, Agbor Queeneth Slays beside Swimming Pool (photos)
- Ghanaian Actress, Zynnell Zuh Consistently Slaying in Various Outfits
- Nollywood Actor, Henry Nwankwo Undergoes Successful Surgery After Bullet Wound
- Exquisite Photos of Actress, Tonia Nwosu as She Turns a Year older
- Nollywood Actress, Dayo Amusa Enjoying her UK Vacation
- Actor, Mustapha Ololade Celebrates 1year Wedding Anniversary
- I Spent my Dry Cleaning Money on Nollywood…Producer, Ikenna Best
- Nollywood Actress, Shirley Igwe Proves that Men are Rushing her with Adoring Photos