Actor, Olamide Williams Celebrates Son’s Graduation
Yoruba actor, Olamide Williams Akinbayo, has been long missing in action in the Yoruba movie industry and that is because he has been busy on other businesses in his new found base abroad.
The actor is not just busy with work alone as he is also raising his kids with his pretty wife and recently, his first son made hi proud as he just graduated.
The proud father sharing his joy about his son’s achievement wrote, “First step into the future. Mom and Dad is proud of you baby boy. Congratulations “
- Singer, Simi's Mum Celebrates 1st Wedding Annivers
- No S3x for me Now Till Marriage Night...BBN Star,
- VP Yemi Osinbajo Stroms Ikeja Cinema to Watch Woli
- BBN Star, Bisola Aiyeola Celebrates 33rd Birthday
- BBM Star, Bambam Steps out Baring Chest in Public
- Your View Host, Morayo Brown Welcomes Baby Boy
- Bbnaija’s Khloe Flaunts Tattooed Bikini Body
- Actress, Uchenna Nnanna Shares Adorable Photos of