Photos of Actress Fadekemi Mommoh’s Child Dedication in South Africa
South African base Nollywood actress actress, Fadekemi Mommoh, is currently on low key and that is because she is busy taking good care of her latest addition.
The actress welcomed her baby with her new lover about two months ago and this has given her so much joy as she becomes a mother of two.
Fadekemi wasted no time as she over the weekend dedicated her child to God in one of the branch of her church in South Africa.
The actress has not been allowed to struggle alone as friends and family members including her first child, have been giving her the desired support.
- Live your life in private so you can Endure your Losses Secretly…Actress, Princess Shyngle
- Actress, Zynnell Zuh Looking Sassy as She Turns a year Older (photos)
- Photos of Some African Actresses Blessed with Killer Curves
- Actress, Caroline Danjuma Continues to Torment Heart of Nigerian Men
- I Deserve some Accolades my Tummy is Better now…Actress, Uche Ogbodo
- Nollywood Producer, Tunde Kelani Awarded at the Prestigious Ecrans Noirs Film Festival
- Comedian, Mr Patrick Signs First International Endorsement Deal
- Actor, Ibrahim Bakare Welcomes Baby Girl with Wife