Comedienne, Oyinbo princess Divorces Nigerian Husband
Award winning Actress and Entertainer, comedienne, Claire, is not having it rosy emotionally as she disclosed that she is now divorced.
The comedienne who is known as Oyinbo Princess, got many shocked as she disclosed that she and her Nigerian hubby, Olumide Edun, had to go their separate ways as things did not work out well between them.
They would have been celebrating their 6th year wedding anniversary but it is so sad that things turned out the way it did.
Sharing the sad news, she wrote, “In life not everything is destined to last for-ever. My husband and I have been separated for some time now and have both started moving on. Happiness is key to feeling content and if it is lost then change needs to happen, it's literally as simple as that”
- Men who beat Women are Cowards…Ghanaian Actor, John Dumelo
- Actor, Leo Mezie Still Alive, Strong not Dead as Widely Rumoured
- Nollywood Actor, Kenneth Okonkwo Reveals Real Age Ahead of Governorship Election
- Actress, Omotunde Ogundimu Admits tough time Caring for her Children After Hubby’s Death
- Actress, Dayo Amusa Stuns as She Turns a Year Older (photos)
- Ghanaian Singer, Sarkodie Weds Long-time Lover, Tracy in Ghana
- Nollywood Actress, Paschaline Alex Okoli Bereaved, Losses Grandfather
- Live your life in private so you can Endure your Losses Secretly…Actress, Princess Shyngle