Comedienne, Oyinbo princess Divorces Nigerian Husband
Award winning Actress and Entertainer, comedienne, Claire, is not having it rosy emotionally as she disclosed that she is now divorced.
The comedienne who is known as Oyinbo Princess, got many shocked as she disclosed that she and her Nigerian hubby, Olumide Edun, had to go their separate ways as things did not work out well between them.
They would have been celebrating their 6th year wedding anniversary but it is so sad that things turned out the way it did.
Sharing the sad news, she wrote, “In life not everything is destined to last for-ever. My husband and I have been separated for some time now and have both started moving on. Happiness is key to feeling content and if it is lost then change needs to happen, it's literally as simple as that”
- Comedian, Akpororo in US, Steps out with Twins
- Actress, Shan George Goofs Around with Mother to Celebrate Birthday
- Nollywood Director, Reginald Jamike Ebere Slumps at Movie Location
- God will Judge Actors Who don’t Promote our works but Support BBN… Ernest Obi
- Nigerian Youths are not lazy…Actor, Yul Edochie replies PMB
- Lagos set to host the Biggest Fashion Show for Kids in Nigeria #ACFR2018
- King Wasiu Ayinde Marshal is back into the country after his medical sojourn in Canada.
- Actor, Kolade Oyewande Release Pre-Wedding Photos