Comedian, Julius Agwu Bonds with Aging Mother in Rivers State
Comedian, Julius Agwu, has not been in Lagos for some days now as the comedian travelled home to Rivers state, to spend time with his mother.
The comedian was surprised to arrive home only to hear that his mother had gone to the arm and so decided to surprise her at the farm.
There is nothing as having a mother around and ability to take care of her and that is what the comedian has been doing.
Unlike some children, he is not shy to display his aging mother with the hope that God continues to keep her for him.
- Comedian, Akpororo in US, Steps out with Twins
- Actress, Shan George Goofs Around with Mother to Celebrate Birthday
- Nollywood Director, Reginald Jamike Ebere Slumps at Movie Location
- God will Judge Actors Who don’t Promote our works but Support BBN… Ernest Obi
- Nigerian Youths are not lazy…Actor, Yul Edochie replies PMB
- Lagos set to host the Biggest Fashion Show for Kids in Nigeria #ACFR2018
- King Wasiu Ayinde Marshal is back into the country after his medical sojourn in Canada.
- Actor, Kolade Oyewande Release Pre-Wedding Photos