Comedian, Julius Agwu Bonds with Aging Mother in Rivers State
Comedian, Julius Agwu, has not been in Lagos for some days now as the comedian travelled home to Rivers state, to spend time with his mother.
The comedian was surprised to arrive home only to hear that his mother had gone to the arm and so decided to surprise her at the farm.
There is nothing as having a mother around and ability to take care of her and that is what the comedian has been doing.
Unlike some children, he is not shy to display his aging mother with the hope that God continues to keep her for him.
- Men who beat Women are Cowards…Ghanaian Actor, John Dumelo
- Actor, Leo Mezie Still Alive, Strong not Dead as Widely Rumoured
- Nollywood Actor, Kenneth Okonkwo Reveals Real Age Ahead of Governorship Election
- Actress, Omotunde Ogundimu Admits tough time Caring for her Children After Hubby’s Death
- Actress, Dayo Amusa Stuns as She Turns a Year Older (photos)
- Ghanaian Singer, Sarkodie Weds Long-time Lover, Tracy in Ghana
- Nollywood Actress, Paschaline Alex Okoli Bereaved, Losses Grandfather
- Live your life in private so you can Endure your Losses Secretly…Actress, Princess Shyngle