Comedian, Julius Agwu Bonds with Aging Mother in Rivers State
Comedian, Julius Agwu, has not been in Lagos for some days now as the comedian travelled home to Rivers state, to spend time with his mother.
The comedian was surprised to arrive home only to hear that his mother had gone to the arm and so decided to surprise her at the farm.
There is nothing as having a mother around and ability to take care of her and that is what the comedian has been doing.
Unlike some children, he is not shy to display his aging mother with the hope that God continues to keep her for him.
- Actor, Ik Ogbonna Replies those Picking on his Mar
- Stop Asking me How it feels to be a Single Mother…
- BURNA BOY LIGHTS UP TIMES SQUARE AS YOUTUBE’S ARTI
- Nollywood Actress, Sola Sobowale Looking Regal in
- Actor, Olayiwola Rasaq with Wife Waxing Stronger i
- Continue Making other People Lives your priority…I
- Fashion designer, Yvonne Nwosu Flaunts Killer Curv
- Ghanaian Actress, Joselyn Dumas Steps out without