Payporte CEO, Eyo Bassey in Serious Trouble over BBN 2018
Payporte CEO, Eyo Bassey, is seriously trending after he shot himself on the leg by stating that BBN 2018 former housemates, Teddy A and Bambam, were evicted due to their involvement in sex while in the house.
According to him, “I warned but they wouldn’t listen. Sex doesn’t sell in @Bigbronaija. We insisted on this last season and the show was clean and shattered all records. This weekend’s eviction is another pointer”
Hmm, trust some Nigerians who know how to keep tabs as they have started dragging him out as some of his alleged escapades are being exposed gradually.
- Comic Actor, WOLI AGBA Welcomes Baby Boy with Wife
- Actress, Lilly Afe Shares Steamy hot Photos with her fans
- Ex-Beauty Queen Irene holds National Children's Peace Advocacy concert
- Actress, Uche Ogbodo Flaunts Wet Panties in Public (photos)
- Skales' Manager Kollertunz Welcomes Baby Boy
- How Bro Joshua Iginla Predicted The Current APC Crisis
- Actor, Zubby Michael Completes Multimillion Naira Duplex
- Photos of how Late Actress, Aishat Abimbola was buried in Canada