Payporte CEO, Eyo Bassey in Serious Trouble over BBN 2018
Payporte CEO, Eyo Bassey, is seriously trending after he shot himself on the leg by stating that BBN 2018 former housemates, Teddy A and Bambam, were evicted due to their involvement in sex while in the house.
According to him, “I warned but they wouldn’t listen. Sex doesn’t sell in @Bigbronaija. We insisted on this last season and the show was clean and shattered all records. This weekend’s eviction is another pointer”
Hmm, trust some Nigerians who know how to keep tabs as they have started dragging him out as some of his alleged escapades are being exposed gradually.
- Singer, Simi's Mum Celebrates 1st Wedding Annivers
- No S3x for me Now Till Marriage Night...BBN Star,
- VP Yemi Osinbajo Stroms Ikeja Cinema to Watch Woli
- BBN Star, Bisola Aiyeola Celebrates 33rd Birthday
- BBM Star, Bambam Steps out Baring Chest in Public
- Your View Host, Morayo Brown Welcomes Baby Boy
- Bbnaija’s Khloe Flaunts Tattooed Bikini Body
- Actress, Uchenna Nnanna Shares Adorable Photos of