Payporte CEO, Eyo Bassey in Serious Trouble over BBN 2018
Payporte CEO, Eyo Bassey, is seriously trending after he shot himself on the leg by stating that BBN 2018 former housemates, Teddy A and Bambam, were evicted due to their involvement in sex while in the house.
According to him, “I warned but they wouldn’t listen. Sex doesn’t sell in @Bigbronaija. We insisted on this last season and the show was clean and shattered all records. This weekend’s eviction is another pointer”
Hmm, trust some Nigerians who know how to keep tabs as they have started dragging him out as some of his alleged escapades are being exposed gradually.
- Modelling Journey, Actress, Beverly Osu Serves Fan
- Nollywood Actor, John Okafor Turns a Year Older
- Ghanaian Actor, John Dumelo Welcomes Baby boy
- Nollywood Actor, Blossom Chukwujekwu’s Wife Surviv
- Actress, MAMA RAINBOW Celebrates Birthday with Stu
- After Marriage, Hubby has Been Fixing Everything A
- Nigerian Designer, Yutee Rone To Visit Ghana
- BURNA BOY WINS BIG AT THE 2018 AFRICAN MUZIK MAGAZ