Ex Beauty Queen Torty Olamma graduates with flying colors from Nnamdi Azikiwe University
Former Nigerian Beauty Queen Princess Torty Olamma is the perfect definition of beauty and brains as she graduated with flying colors from the prestigious Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Awka.
The Abia state born model reigned supreme during her tenure as the Miss Crystal Nigeria World, staging numerous projects and appearing at different functions. she have just added a feather to her colourful wings as she graduated from the University with distinction in Theatre and film studies department.
In the convocation ceremony held on 22nd March, the ex beauty queen looked visibly happy as she pose for a shoot looking absolutely stunning.
While addressing news men at the event, the ever smiling queen thanked her parents, family members and friends for their endless support all through her stay in the University.
Here are few photos she shared alongside her graduation pics.
- Men who beat Women are Cowards…Ghanaian Actor, John Dumelo
- Actor, Leo Mezie Still Alive, Strong not Dead as Widely Rumoured
- Nollywood Actor, Kenneth Okonkwo Reveals Real Age Ahead of Governorship Election
- Actress, Omotunde Ogundimu Admits tough time Caring for her Children After Hubby’s Death
- Actress, Dayo Amusa Stuns as She Turns a Year Older (photos)
- Ghanaian Singer, Sarkodie Weds Long-time Lover, Tracy in Ghana
- Nollywood Actress, Paschaline Alex Okoli Bereaved, Losses Grandfather
- Live your life in private so you can Endure your Losses Secretly…Actress, Princess Shyngle