Miss Orient Nigeria 2018,Queen Glory Ikpejip releases Official photo shoot
Newly crowned Miss orient princess Nigeria, Queen Glory Ikpejip unveil her First official photo shoot after emerging as the winner in the 2018 Edition of the annual pageant event.
The stunning Calabar born beauty queen dazzled in a top revealing gown, her flawless look was aided by a subtle makeup that featured pink glossy lips and earth toned eye-shadow, all properly blended to create a true diva look.
She will be embarking on girl child empowerment program in a bid to project the image and value of the female child. Checkout some of her breathtaking photos here.
- Men who beat Women are Cowards…Ghanaian Actor, John Dumelo
- Actor, Leo Mezie Still Alive, Strong not Dead as Widely Rumoured
- Nollywood Actor, Kenneth Okonkwo Reveals Real Age Ahead of Governorship Election
- Actress, Omotunde Ogundimu Admits tough time Caring for her Children After Hubby’s Death
- Actress, Dayo Amusa Stuns as She Turns a Year Older (photos)
- Ghanaian Singer, Sarkodie Weds Long-time Lover, Tracy in Ghana
- Nollywood Actress, Paschaline Alex Okoli Bereaved, Losses Grandfather
- Live your life in private so you can Endure your Losses Secretly…Actress, Princess Shyngle