“I didn't set out to be a Single Parent”…Actress, Oge Okoye
Nollywood actress, Oge Okoye, has struggled as a single mother just to be there for her kids and truth be told, the journey has not been a smooth one.
She has struggled a lot that sometimes she gets bashed and sometimes she wonders if she is getting some things right with her kids who are fast growing but the grace of God has seen her through.
The actress while celebrating mother’s day some days back, disclosed that it was never her plans to be single mother but since it has happened, she just has to be the greatest mother for her children.
According to her, “Single Mom, and Amazing!!! Of course, it may not have been your goal to be a single mother, but it is your destiny to be the greatest mother that you can be. I know that it's tough atimes. Some mornings you may wake up and feel like a failure, but to your child, you are the super man and super woman they know.....you have a cape on your back!!!I will never count a single mother because she can do amazing things with a little love. I didn't set out to be a single parent. I set out to be the best parent I can be.....and that hasn't changed. It takes one RAD MAMA to be a Father too. Shoutout to all the Single Moms..We're Strong People.”
- Men who beat Women are Cowards…Ghanaian Actor, John Dumelo
- Actor, Leo Mezie Still Alive, Strong not Dead as Widely Rumoured
- Nollywood Actor, Kenneth Okonkwo Reveals Real Age Ahead of Governorship Election
- Actress, Omotunde Ogundimu Admits tough time Caring for her Children After Hubby’s Death
- Actress, Dayo Amusa Stuns as She Turns a Year Older (photos)
- Ghanaian Singer, Sarkodie Weds Long-time Lover, Tracy in Ghana
- Nollywood Actress, Paschaline Alex Okoli Bereaved, Losses Grandfather
- Live your life in private so you can Endure your Losses Secretly…Actress, Princess Shyngle