Yoruba Movie Producer, Kazim Adeoti losses Mother
Popular Yoruba movie producer cum marketer, Kazim Adeoti better known as Adekaz productions, is currently bereaved.
Kazim and his family are currently mourning the loss of a dear mother, Alhaja Fatimah-Bintu Ashabi ADEOTI, who has stood by her children all through her life time.
Alhaja Fatimah-Bintu Ashabi ADEOTI passed on to glory on March 11th, 2018 and has been buried according to Islamic rite.
“Inalilahi Wainaliahi Rajuin!!!. On this very special day of our dear Mothers. We regret to announce the exit of our dear Mother, Alhaja Fatimah-Bintu Ashabi ADEOTI. Who passed away this evening. Mar 11th, 2018. May Allah be pleased with her and grant her Al-jannah firdaus. Amin,” Kazim wrote.
May her gentle soul rest in perfect peace, Amen.
- BBM Star, Bambam Steps out Baring Chest in Public
- Your View Host, Morayo Brown Welcomes Baby Boy
- Bbnaija’s Khloe Flaunts Tattooed Bikini Body
- Actress, Uchenna Nnanna Shares Adorable Photos of
- Regina Daniels Appointed Atiku Abubakar Youth Camp
- Nollywood Actress, Rechael Okonkwo bags Endorsemen
- Toke Makinwa Gets Expensive Perfume from Secret Ad
- You Don’t have to Sleep with Anyone to get into BB