I Don’t need a man to Become Rich…Actress, Eloho Festus
Nollywood actress, Eloho Festus, is seriously working hard to put food on her table and not ready to leave the life of a slay queen.
Some ladies believe that for them to make it in life, they need the help of a man and as such will want to put all their problem on the man but for Eloho, it’s all about hard work.
The actress will the help of a meme stated that she does not need to man to become what she needs to be in life. “I don't need a MAN to become all I want to be.”
- See how Actor, Chuks Omalicha Rocked his lover from Behind
- Actress, Tonto Dikeh’s Ex Rain’s Prayer for his Son on Father’s Day
- Actress, Chika Ike now in Kenya on another Vacation
- Actor, Chuks Omalicha Begins Honey Moon after Carnival Wedding
- Yoruba Actor, Itele Celebrates End of Ramadan with New Toyota Camry
- Gospel singer, Joe Praize Celebrates First Wedding Anniversary with Wife
- No more parties, Actress, Regina Daniels Set to Write her Exams
- Actress, Destiny Etiko ‘Steals’ Colleague’s wedding with her Sexy outfit