I Don’t need a man to Become Rich…Actress, Eloho Festus
Nollywood actress, Eloho Festus, is seriously working hard to put food on her table and not ready to leave the life of a slay queen.
Some ladies believe that for them to make it in life, they need the help of a man and as such will want to put all their problem on the man but for Eloho, it’s all about hard work.
The actress will the help of a meme stated that she does not need to man to become what she needs to be in life. “I don't need a MAN to become all I want to be.”
- No Matter What, I never get tired of Smiling…Actress, Nuella Njubigbo
- Tobi Appropriately resigned Prior to the Big Brother Naija show…Heritage Bank Reveals
- Photo from Kanu Heart Foundation 2Days Cardiac Surgery Check Up BySalam Centre in Lago
- Ghana does not Deserve to Celebrate Independence Day…John Dumelo
- Singer, Charly Boy Worships at Christ Embassy with Wife (photos)
- Actress, Chika Ike Teases Men with her Pose
- Actress, Moyo Lawal Flaunts Flesh at Friend Father’s Burial
- Singer, Jeremiah Gyang Welcomes Third Baby Girl