Ghana does not Deserve to Celebrate Independence Day…John Dumelo
Today is Ghana’s Independence Day and various congratulatory messages have been pouring in but not all of its citizens are happy like actor, John Dumelo.
The actor while making his stance known about the celebration stated that the day is not worth celebrating because nothing reasonable has been done.
He pointed that some pupils lie on their stomachs to study in Yikurugu, while some computer teachers are just there without computer to work with.
According to him, “On 2nd thoughts there’s nothing to celebrate. Pupils lie on their stomachs to study in Yikurugu, UER, teachers teach IT with no computers all over the country etc. Yet we budget millions to celebrate 6th March? Ghana without aid starts with us getting our priorities straight.”
- Gabination thrills Alake of Egba, Oloye Erelu Kuti
- Ghanaian Actor, Majid Michel Turns a Year Older
- Nollywood Actress, Abidemi Mustapha Brand New Hond
- Nollywood actress, Oyinkansola Elebuibon Welcomes
- Nollywood Actress, Pat Pat Ugwu Breaks the Interne
- Ghanaian Actress, Yvonne Nelson Looks Cute with he
- Nollywood Actress, Chizzy Alichi Signs New Deal wi
- Nollywood Actress, Yetunde Alade Release Pretty Ph