Singer, Charly Boy Worships at Christ Embassy with Wife (photos)
Veteran and controversial singer, Charles Oputa better known as Charly Boy, might controversial which is always for the right reasons but that does not mean he does not believe in God.
He is one that has so sold some kind of funny perception to many and has been wrongfully judged but that has not affected him in any way.
He is one of many outspoken Nigerians and being a trained lawyer, he sure knows how to put his words together as and when due.
The singer got many shocked when he stepped out with his pretty wife, Lady Diane and his girls as they worshipped at the Christ Embassy church.
Sharing how his day went, he wrote, “Was at Christ Embassy last Sunday, with some of the members of the Movement, and Lady Diane. Feeding our spiritual life.”
- See how Actor, Chuks Omalicha Rocked his lover from Behind
- Actress, Tonto Dikeh’s Ex Rain’s Prayer for his Son on Father’s Day
- Actress, Chika Ike now in Kenya on another Vacation
- Actor, Chuks Omalicha Begins Honey Moon after Carnival Wedding
- Yoruba Actor, Itele Celebrates End of Ramadan with New Toyota Camry
- Gospel singer, Joe Praize Celebrates First Wedding Anniversary with Wife
- No more parties, Actress, Regina Daniels Set to Write her Exams
- Actress, Destiny Etiko ‘Steals’ Colleague’s wedding with her Sexy outfit