COSON Sues Efe Omorogbe: Asks That He Stops Parading Himself as an Officer
Copyright Society of Nigeria (COSON) has gone to court against a former member of its Board, Mr. Efe Omorogbe.
In the suit No ID/4827/GCMW18filed on behalf of COSON by Mr. James Ononiwu of Whitedove Solicitors, the society has asked for an injunction restraining Mr. Efe Omorogbe from parading himself as Chairman of Copyright Society of Nigeria (COSON).
COSON has also requested from the court an injunction restraining Mr. Omorogbe whether by himself, servant, privy or agent from calling or convening any meeting by whatever name, be it board meeting, general meeting, etc, at any location whether in Lagos or anywhere in the country or outside the country in the name of Copyright Society of Nigeria.
The action which has COSON Chairman, Chief Tony Okoroji as joint claimant is supported by a 16 paragraph sworn statement deposed to by the General Manager of COSON, Mr. Chinedu Chukwuji.
- Actor, Adinma Somadina Bows out from NYSC, Now a G
- Actress, Enola Badmus Living her Dream Life in US
- Actor, Charles Okocha Rocks Sneakers on native Att
- Singer, Benita Okojie Cleberates Son as he Turns o
- Go Take Care of Your Babymama…Singer, Lil kesh Tel
- I miss Being Skinny…Actress, Princess Shyngle
- Tonto Dikeh Present Award To Popular Abuja Estate
- Modelling Journey, Actress, Beverly Osu Serves Fan