COSON Sues Efe Omorogbe: Asks That He Stops Parading Himself as an Officer
Copyright Society of Nigeria (COSON) has gone to court against a former member of its Board, Mr. Efe Omorogbe.
In the suit No ID/4827/GCMW18filed on behalf of COSON by Mr. James Ononiwu of Whitedove Solicitors, the society has asked for an injunction restraining Mr. Efe Omorogbe from parading himself as Chairman of Copyright Society of Nigeria (COSON).
COSON has also requested from the court an injunction restraining Mr. Omorogbe whether by himself, servant, privy or agent from calling or convening any meeting by whatever name, be it board meeting, general meeting, etc, at any location whether in Lagos or anywhere in the country or outside the country in the name of Copyright Society of Nigeria.
The action which has COSON Chairman, Chief Tony Okoroji as joint claimant is supported by a 16 paragraph sworn statement deposed to by the General Manager of COSON, Mr. Chinedu Chukwuji.
- Singer, Timaya Gifts King Perryy Brand New Whip
- Actress, Nkechi Sunday Show’s off her Cleavage Aft
- Actress, Mercy Aigbe Slays in Turtle Neck Short Go
- Nollywood actor, Bolanle Ninalowo Shares first Pho
- Alaafin of Oyo, Oba Lamidi Adeyemi Supports his Ne
- Actress, Gifty Powers Claims Singer, Mr 2Kay is no
- Yoruba actress, Kemi Korede gets Car Gift from God
- Actress, Anita Joseph Flaunts Curves, Rocks short