COSON Sues Efe Omorogbe: Asks That He Stops Parading Himself as an Officer
Copyright Society of Nigeria (COSON) has gone to court against a former member of its Board, Mr. Efe Omorogbe.
In the suit No ID/4827/GCMW18filed on behalf of COSON by Mr. James Ononiwu of Whitedove Solicitors, the society has asked for an injunction restraining Mr. Efe Omorogbe from parading himself as Chairman of Copyright Society of Nigeria (COSON).
COSON has also requested from the court an injunction restraining Mr. Omorogbe whether by himself, servant, privy or agent from calling or convening any meeting by whatever name, be it board meeting, general meeting, etc, at any location whether in Lagos or anywhere in the country or outside the country in the name of Copyright Society of Nigeria.
The action which has COSON Chairman, Chief Tony Okoroji as joint claimant is supported by a 16 paragraph sworn statement deposed to by the General Manager of COSON, Mr. Chinedu Chukwuji.
- Osas Ighodaro, Bolanle Olukanni, Michelle Dede & M
- Mc Lively Stormed Deptford Lounge Uk
- How The Big Brother Naija Platform Contributed To
- Abebi by Tan Unveils Its Bridal Luxury Line
- NIGERIA’s ASA to Headline MTN Bushfire 2019 Afric
- Nollywood Grants Nigerians An Election Wish
- South East Heroes Awards is Set To Honour Heroes F
- West African Artists need more International oppor