COSON Sues Efe Omorogbe: Asks That He Stops Parading Himself as an Officer
Copyright Society of Nigeria (COSON) has gone to court against a former member of its Board, Mr. Efe Omorogbe.
In the suit No ID/4827/GCMW18filed on behalf of COSON by Mr. James Ononiwu of Whitedove Solicitors, the society has asked for an injunction restraining Mr. Efe Omorogbe from parading himself as Chairman of Copyright Society of Nigeria (COSON).
COSON has also requested from the court an injunction restraining Mr. Omorogbe whether by himself, servant, privy or agent from calling or convening any meeting by whatever name, be it board meeting, general meeting, etc, at any location whether in Lagos or anywhere in the country or outside the country in the name of Copyright Society of Nigeria.
The action which has COSON Chairman, Chief Tony Okoroji as joint claimant is supported by a 16 paragraph sworn statement deposed to by the General Manager of COSON, Mr. Chinedu Chukwuji.
- Actor, Mustapha Ololade Celebrates 1year Wedding Anniversary
- I Spent my Dry Cleaning Money on Nollywood…Producer, Ikenna Best
- Nollywood Actress, Shirley Igwe Proves that Men are Rushing her with Adoring Photos
- Actress, Toyin Abraham Looking so Charming in Latest Photos
- If a Man Makes you Cry More than Laugh, Walk out of the Union-Actress, Damilola Adegbite
- I Never Endured any Pain, I Just Discovered the Appendix and had the Surgery…Charity Asuquo
- Actress, Ella Mensah Replaces Damaged Jeep After Robbery Attack
- Nollywood Producer, Mimi Andani-Michaels celebrates 2nd Wedding Anniversary