Ibadan Stands Still as Actress, Toyin Aimakhu Holds Wake-keep for Late Father
It’s already countdown to the burial date of Nollywood actress father, Toyin Aimakhu, whose father past on earlier in the year.
The actress since the loss of her father has tried patching up things with herself as she tries to stay focus with her career but it has not been easy for her.
The thoughts of losing a loved one kept ringing in her head but to the grace of God, she has been able to conclude burial plans with the family.
Recently some friends and family members trooped out to support her during the wake-keep of her late father as he will soon be laid to rest in the city of Ibadan.
- Gabination thrills Alake of Egba, Oloye Erelu Kuti
- Ghanaian Actor, Majid Michel Turns a Year Older
- Nollywood Actress, Abidemi Mustapha Brand New Hond
- Nollywood actress, Oyinkansola Elebuibon Welcomes
- Nollywood Actress, Pat Pat Ugwu Breaks the Interne
- Ghanaian Actress, Yvonne Nelson Looks Cute with he
- Nollywood Actress, Chizzy Alichi Signs New Deal wi
- Nollywood Actress, Yetunde Alade Release Pretty Ph