Ibadan Stands Still as Actress, Toyin Aimakhu Holds Wake-keep for Late Father
It’s already countdown to the burial date of Nollywood actress father, Toyin Aimakhu, whose father past on earlier in the year.
The actress since the loss of her father has tried patching up things with herself as she tries to stay focus with her career but it has not been easy for her.
The thoughts of losing a loved one kept ringing in her head but to the grace of God, she has been able to conclude burial plans with the family.
Recently some friends and family members trooped out to support her during the wake-keep of her late father as he will soon be laid to rest in the city of Ibadan.
- Actor, IK Ogbonna Gushes over his ‘Super Woman’
- Kemi Otegbade Allegedly goes into Hiding, Issues Dud Cheque to Eniola Badmus Others
- Actress, princess Chineke gets Lovely Gift from Male Fan (Photo)
- Actress, , Adediwura Set to Support 150 Widows in Nigeria
- Actress, Queen Nwokoye Angry Over Fake Nollywood ‘Wakanda’ Poster
- Veteran Actor, Pat Ata looking Cute, Set to Return to Nollywood
- Actress, Onyii Alexx Steps out in Sexy Outfit, Flaunts Massive Backside
- Singer, Timaya Spoils Mother with Great love